Two last minute sales, one yesterday, one this morning.

Jill

2 hours ago, Reimar said:

Hey!  I also got four bulk web deals to China yesterday, and two more today, for $3.78 and only $1.14 to me.  Mine were all RF.  You seem to have done much better than me on this deal.

edit: Oh - you mean total for all four - same here.

Two of those China RF for me as well, one yesterday and one today. Not quite the last-minute surge I was hoping for...

Edited by John Mitchell

Yeah! Another one has just dropped in. That makes 2 in total for me.

A real surge.

Allan

More dropped in today - that makes 7 this month.  Acceptable sums too.  Quite happy with that considering my entire photographic system is just one Sony RX100 M6, 3 batteries, a pouch and Adobe Photoshop 2018 CC.

John

Edited by John Walker

That's more than good enough, John. I don't think I've shot with anything but my RX100/6 since I've arrived in Europe. I've had 9 sales this month, and the subject? NYC.  :unsure:My only problem with the Model 3 was the autofocus.  

Edo

• Like 1

Not much of a surge here, more the gurgling sound of water going down the plughole . . .

Alex

Those newspaper sales are like little ripples rolling on to the shore. 4 yesterday and 1 today.