On 10/30/2018 at 00:41, Betty LaRue said:

(Rubbing hands with glee) three sales dropped in today......hope it’s not done.

Betty

Yes, two for me, too - and I never have an end of month surge!  ;):)

EDIT: another (used a month ago) reported on the last day of the month.

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

One has flooded in. If that's it then it's not been a good month.

Now I'm confused. I've just had a second report in of the same image (a lapsed live news) at roughly ten times the value. Both are newspaper uses but according to the dates it shouldn't be at Live rates. I'll brace for credit and hope to be surprised.

Please excuse me if this is a daft question but do sales pop up on your dashboard in real time or are they dependent like the measures of the database update?  I check my measures every morning (except at the weekend when they do not update) and am wondering if at some distant point in the future I might need to check my dashboard more often during the day.

11 minutes ago, Starsphinx said:

Please excuse me if this is a daft question but do sales pop up on your dashboard in real time or are they dependent like the measures of the database update?  I check my measures every morning (except at the weekend when they do not update) and am wondering if at some distant point in the future I might need to check my dashboard more often during the day.

It's in real time, or at least several times a day during UK working hours. "Net revenue" comes in first, indeed often that's all you get till next day.

Nowt for me. I did have a PU on Sunday, though.

13 minutes ago, Starsphinx said:

You need to click on the ‘Download Sales Report’ tab above your sales graph and choose Date of Invoice and today’s date. It’s not at all obvious and I have suggested to Alamy before that they really need to do a guide for newbies. I only found out about it by someone here mentioning it. 

The only trouble is it is a bit addictive, as sales will show up as soon as they come into the Alamy system which can be at any time of the day.

Thank you both for the information.  I am not going to get over excited about it just yet as I only have just over 300 images and have recently made my first sale but I plan to be uploading more regularly  in the future (when my son passes his driving test and I am not required to travel everywhere with him lol) so hopefully I will build a port that makes regular checking interesting.

Archived