Favourite photos in October '18

Robert Convery

This pap chap has been advertising Foto Gregor in Köln for some years, apparently.

PTHTAM.jpg

This stuff has been there for a while, too.

PTHTAB.jpg

11 breweries to choose from, too. Mmm Kölsch.

PTHTAC.jpg

I know its political. Emily Thornberry Labour M.P. at the Labour Party annual conference 2018 in Liverpool, but I feel that an image should try to portray the event or moment of that time and have a strong message.

Alan

PPC667.jpg

This is why I volunteer at this lovely garden :)

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Long Walk at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-long-walk-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW64.jpg

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Summer garden at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-summer-garden-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW98.jpg

Autumn interest at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, with red foliage of Prunus incisa Kojo-No-Mai behind Miscanthus 'Flamingo'

autumn-interest-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-with-red-foliage-of-prunus-incisa-kojo-no-mai-behind-miscanthus-flamingo-PTBGG4.jpg

2 hours ago, John Richmond said:

This is why I volunteer at this lovely garden :)

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Long Walk at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-long-walk-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW64.jpg

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Summer garden at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-summer-garden-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW98.jpg

Autumn interest at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, with red foliage of Prunus incisa Kojo-No-Mai behind Miscanthus 'Flamingo'

autumn-interest-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-with-red-foliage-of-prunus-incisa-kojo-no-mai-behind-miscanthus-flamingo-PTBGG4.jpg

I love those sorts of gardens that look accidental though I'm sure they take a lot of work. Nice to think of taking that walk.

Paulette

Archived