Images Sold in October (one per day per contributor)

Just sold a head and shoulders portrait shot of me wearing a straw hat. Personal use!

I don`t have any enemies that i`m aware of, so ruling out for use on a dartboard.

Joe

This months off to a good start with 2 in 2 days, both at good prices

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page

poster-marvel-comics-superheroes-J371NM.

This big heavy lump was on the back of my lorry, for delivery to a site that had a strict No Photography rule. So I just took the picture from the public footpath that ran alongside the compound !

UK magazine use.

a-containerised-diesel-electrical-genera

A containerised diesel electrical generator being lifted into position. Kent, UK.

47 minutes ago, Hellonearth said:

princes-risborough-england-3rd-june-2018

Usage: Presentation or newsletters
51 MB
5184 x 3456 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Start: 02 October 2018
End: 02 October 2023

Look like somebody is doing a presentation of grade II listed buildings. Mine today :) 

Church Street and the Priory Church of St George and a historic Grade II listed house. Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

2 hours ago, Abiyoyo said:

Look like somebody is doing a presentation of grade II listed buildings. Mine today :) 

Church Street and the Priory Church of St George and a historic Grade II listed house. Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

I had an identical usage today, although the colliery was demolished in the early 1980s (pic taken in 1972):

Wyndham Colliery, also known as Wyndham Western and earlier, Ocean Colliery, a National Coal Board mine at Nant Stock Photo

Signs showing the Greenway del lago walk around lake Como, Lenno, Italian Lakes, Lombardy, Italy Stock Photo

Signs showing the Greenway del lago walk around lake Como, Lenno, Italian Lakes, Lombardy, Italy

Usage: Newspaper Editorial print and digital use. Any size.Any Placement. One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 02 October 2019

John.

2 hours ago, Rico said:

And many more of these to come:)

Congratulations! 

thanks Rick...an older one from the archives, but it works...and in 5 years, I may actually be caught up.

One of 2 licences today. A very sad photo for me. This poor bird was slowly dying from Beak & Feather disease, and eventually couldn't fly. We didn't want it to to try to eat from the ground, which is where Little Corella's normally eat, as  we are surrounded by homes with dogs and cats who would have easily caught the poor thing. We built "walkways" from the bird feeding table into a thick tree where it could safely roost at night, and over the weeks got it used to calling us for food. We then put the food on the ground and managed to catch it and take to the vet to be humanely put to sleep.

Usage: Educational book. Editorial print or digital use. One time use only. In context re-use permitted for life of title
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 03 October 2018
End: 03 October 2068

smallish $$

little-corella-cacatua-sanguinea-with-an-advanced-case-of-psittacine-beak-and-feather-disease-pbfd-or-avian-circovirus-showing-the-feather-loss-MEMC58.jpg

5 hours ago, cbimages said:

One of 2 licences today. A very sad photo for me. This poor bird was slowly dying from Beak & Feather disease, and eventually couldn't fly. We didn't want it to to try to eat from the ground, which is where Little Corella's normally eat, as  we are surrounded by homes with dogs and cats who would have easily caught the poor thing. We built "walkways" from the bird feeding table into a thick tree where it could safely roost at night, and over the weeks got it used to calling us for food. We then put the food on the ground and managed to catch it and take to the vet to be humanely put to sleep.

Very sad, the poor thing looks in a bad way. :(  Good on you for putting the effort in with it and well done on the licence.

My first of the month has dropped in this morning, the earliest licence I've had - it's only the 4th!

Start: 03 October 2018
End: 03 October 2023

Very small $$, but it's a sale!

newly-built-supervalu-supermarket-in-bantry-county-cork-ireland-with-KTT8WH.jpg

Archived