October Challenge - "You Wear It Well"

TeeCee

Thanks again to all who voted last month, there were some great pics in the running, and I feel very lucky to be choosing this month’s contest!

October’s Challenge is “You Wear It Well”. As a man who lives his entire life in jeans and a T shirt, I'm in awe of those with more flair than I.
Interpret that whatever way you like, stage outfits, fancy dress, catwalk models, street performers or simply portraits of the outlandish -  the crazier the better!!!
Entries will close on the 27th, followed by voting until midnight GMT on the 31st, winner on the 1st November.
Good luck to all!   (My thanks to Allan - just a reminder, 3 images max per contributor, all to be on sale here on Alamy!)

A few examples…

A woman dressed as an empty coke can rages about litter. Stock Photo

Sidmouth, Devon, UK. 4th Aug, 2015. Members of the Pig Dyke Molly dance troupe prepare for their performance in Stock Photo

American artist Kent Monkman at Compton Verney Warwickshire where he opened an exhibition of The American West Stock Photo

Model wearing outfit with ship headdress at the Clothes Show NEC Birmingham December 2005 Stock Photo

Teenage girl, long dark blonde hair, hazel brown eyes in a brown ball gown gazing wistfully whilst using a vacuum Stock Photo

Pirate in  the swashbuckling festivities at 8th Brixham Pirate Festival. In real life, Col Sutton was honoured for Stock Photo

Sidmouth, UK. 6th August, 2017.  Street entertainers perform in Sidmouth Market Square at the town's annual folk Stock Photo

Birmingham Carnival Queen Shantel Ogarro, 7th Aug 2005 Stock Photo

Great topic there should be a load of entries for this round.

Usual conditions I assume, three images each and must be on Alamy?

Allan

31 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Great topic there should be a load of entries for this round.

Usual conditions I assume, three images each and must be on Alamy?

Allan

Many thanks Allan, and yes, as you say, three images max, all on sale here on Alamy!

:)

I`ll join in. Here are my three: 

Sunbathing on a Keel beach, Achill Island. 

lady-laying-on-a-chair-covers-her-face-t

This Jolly lad from Paris :D

street-performer-entertain-tourists-on-t

and the old school jogger from Berlin. Strapped to his waist was a radio playing tunes from the 1930`s....

man-jogging-in-front-of-the-reichstag-bu

I've not got many but here goes:

Welcome to Las Vegas.....

BKAREE.jpg

Donald & Daisy Duck!

D7R5RJ.jpg

Most pierced Woman! (I know the shadows need lightened but taken long ago and the original succumbed to a hard drive failure, many moons ago!)

BDG8DB.jpg

1 hour ago, Lynne said:

Most pierced Woman! (I know the shadows need lightened but taken long ago and the original succumbed to a hard drive failure, many moons ago!)

BDG8DB.jpg

A good idea is a good idea forever... :lol:

A man dressed from head to foot in Union Jack flags London England UK

a-man-dressed-from-head-to-foot-in-union-jack-flags-london-england-F9FHWD.jpg

Close-up of an Old woman of Devpura tribal village India

close-up-of-an-old-woman-of-devpura-tribal-village-india-A3GKKN.jpg

An elegant lady strolling the Via Camerelle, an expensive, up-market shopping street where they sell designer labels on the island of Capri, Italy

an-elegant-lady-strolling-the-via-camerelle-an-expensive-up-market-shopping-street-where-they-sell-designer-labels-on-the-island-of-capri-italy-MY363W.jpg

John.

Archived