Have you Found any Alamy Photographs October

Irish Sun Online today:

The word 'Frosty' written on a car roof - can't find it

PN6NEF Andy Gibson Cork, Ireland. 20th Sept, 2018. People hurry to their destination in heavy rain in Cork City Centre. Cork is one of 7 Irish Counties to be issued a Yellow Weather Warning by Met Eireann with Storm Bronagh expected to hit Ireland on Sunday. Credit: Andy Gibson/Alamy Live News.

06/10/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p65, Sanguisorba 'Pink Tanna', J1NBM8, GWI/Jacqui Dracup/Garden World Images Ltd [Cutout & re-arranged. Alamy credit only]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p67, George Heriot's School in Edinburgh, ARXY50, Jonathan Littlejohn [Cropped to vertical. Alamy credit only]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p67, Deal, P4NKNF, Richard Milnes [Alamy credit only]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p85, top hat gloves & magic wand, F0RCH9, Ian Nixon [Alamy credit only]
06/10/2018, Guardian, p43, Unilever offices in Rotterdam, AM8NTE, Jochen Tack
06/10/2018, Guardian, p52, car reversed into post, B8E1BG, clivestock [Cropped to landscape. Alamy credit only]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p2, white-tailed Eagle in Poland, MA8HXN, Arturo de Frias [circular crop]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p4, Bivacco Pelino on Monte Amaro in Italy, MA5GAK, ClickAlps/mauritius images GmbH [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p6, Enzianhuette mountain lodge in Austria, BE2WMW, Christian Handl/imageBROKER [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p6, shelter in Tatra Mountains, D86JD0, Doin Oakenhelm
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p7, Cabana Sorda in Pyrenees, A7Y9PB, pbucknall [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p10, wolves in Belarus, FWDX13, Ronald Wilfred Jansen
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p11, Monteagudo island in Galicia, B5P0AT, Maria Galan
06/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p11, Parque Natural de las Islas Cies Natural Park in Galicia, AM7F1J, Toni Vilches
06/10/2018, Guardian [Review section], p26, Dittrick Medical History Center and Museum in Cleveland, MCXE2G, Randy Duchaine [Alamy credit only]
06/10/2018, Guardian [Review section], p35, St Peters Bradwell on Sea, B61CB9, Tom McGahan

You're welcome Clare.

Thanks for the Northampton Uni spot Bryan.

05/10/2018 Daily Mail (print)

"Glass Cushion" sculpture at the Tower of London. D010RB Brian Jannsen

All Saints parish church, Houghton Conquest, Bedfordshire. HNREDR Dave Porter

Market day in the Square, Totnes, Devon. B2KAH1 david pearson

I was browsing through the new illustrated  version of  The Hidden Life of Trees  (Greystone Books) by Peter Wohlleben in a bookstore and came across a number of Alamy images listed in the credits.  This hardcover book was published in Canada, so I don't know how widely available it is internationally.

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/oct/06/ilha-cies-islands-galicia-spain-camping-francis-drake
B5P0AT Maria Galan View from Monteagudo island. Cies Islands. Atlantic Islands National Park. Pontevedra province. Galicia. Spain.
AM7F1J Toni Vilches PARQUE NATURAL DE LAS ISLAS CIES NATURAL PARK VIGO PONTEVEDRA GALICIA SPAIN
PPHRNN MISCELLANEOUSTOCK  Islas Cies islands lighthouse monte del Faro Cies in Vigo of Galicia
DGP1FP Nano Calvo Paradisiac Cies Islands (Islas Cies), natural reservation in Galicia, Spain, home of Rodas Beach (Praia das Rodas)

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/oct/07/perfect-positions-20-best-yoga-holiday-destinations
CRG32M  Don Mammose Black Lake, Durmitor National Park, Montenegro

17 hours ago, SShep said:

04/10/2018, Guardian [Travel section], p7, Cabana Sorda in Pyrenees, A7Y9PB, pbucknall [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Thanks for reporting Steve.  It probably was from Alamy as it was zoomed recently.

Pearl

10 minutes ago, Sally said:

Alamy photo here of an orange sunset which I haven’t been able to find

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/money/if-your-fixed-rate-ends-next-april-you-can-start-the-race-to-remortgage-today-vz7nxp6dj

that's DG4CEE  Kenny Williamson Silhouette of chimney pots at sunset, Scotland, UK

1 minute ago, Clare Gainey said:

that's DG4CEE  Kenny Williamson Silhouette of chimney pots at sunset, Scotland, UK

Ok, I tried “orange sky chimneys” “orange sky chimney” “sunset skyline” etc but not “chimney pots” 😏

1 hour ago, Sally said:

Many thanks Sally - so heavily cropped in the print edition that I didn't recognise it at first.

Nick

You're very welcome Pearl
Steve

07/10/2018, Observer [Review section], p26, Aubrey de Grey, FBET3X, ITAR-TASS News Agency [Alamy credit only]
07/10/2018, Observer [Review section], p42, 29 Braubachstrasse in Frankfurt, credited to Alamy but I can't find it
07/10/2018, Observer [Review section], p48, Oleg Gordievsky, C8GDFF, Richard Wayman
07/10/2018, Observer [Review section], p53, Piccadilly Circus c1900, BPA183, Niday Picture Library
07/10/2018, Observer, p5, still from Steptoe and Son, BKH1G8, Moviestore collection Ltd [Alamy credit only]
07/10/2018, Observer, p16, T S Eliot in 1948, E0KT5Y, Keystone Pictures USA [Alamy credit only]
07/10/2018, Observer, p47, builder working on roof, BACYFF, Roger Bamber [Alamy credit only]
07/10/2018, Observer [Magazine], p43, hands of aquarian planting aquatic plant in aquarium, J52BCJ, Pavel Rodimov [Alamy credit only]
07/10/2018, Observer [Magazine], p43, echinodorus plant in front of white background, MTCNYA, bonzami emmanuelle [Alamy credit only]

2 hours ago, Sally said:

Didn't think I'd manage to get any of my independence march photos in the papers but I just found two of them here. Also one by Roger Gaisford PT26GF

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3312072/scottish-independence-march-edinburgh-castle/

The sun says there was an estimated 20,000 people there. I think they were getting confused with just the photographers. I only submitted one that was a little bit different from the 100,000 plus crowd pictures on offer.

More Irish Sun online today

PN6NEA Andy Gibson Cork, Ireland. 20th Sept, 2018. People hurry to their destination in heavy rain in Cork City Centre. Cork is one of 7 Irish Counties to be issued a Yellow Weather Warning by Met Eireann with Storm Bronagh expected to hit Ireland on Sunday. Credit: Andy Gibson/Alamy Live News.

P5A31A Richard Wayman Malin Beg, Glencolumkille, County Donegal, Ireland. 26th June 2018. People enjoy the fine sunny weather on one of the hottest days of the year so far on Ireland's "Wild Atlantic Way" on the famous Silver strand beach.. Credit: Richard Wayman/Alamy Live News

PN6NEF Andy Gibson Cork, Ireland. 20th Sept, 2018. People hurry to their destination in heavy rain in Cork City Centre. Cork is one of 7 Irish Counties to be issued a Yellow Weather Warning by Met Eireann with Storm Bronagh expected to hit Ireland on Sunday. Credit: Andy Gibson/Alamy Live News.

AAYG0K Keith Leighton Still life of euro coins on euro banknotes

BTXTE0 Realimage Open packet of 10 cigarettes on a plain background

4 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

The sun says there was an estimated 20,000 people there. I think they were getting confused with just the photographers. I only submitted one that was a little bit different from the 100,000 plus crowd pictures on offer.

Yes, I have a photo or two of a gaggle of photographers standing on a set of steps on the Royal Mile. I imagine that thousands of photos were taken on the day. I was actually doing a Worldwide Photowalk at the time but we got caught up in the proceedings. Also got a pic or two of Tommy Sheridan.

Archived