Have you Found any Alamy Photographs October

1 hour ago, Clare Gainey said:

Telegraph online

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/how-to-grow/vegetable-planting-guide-what-to-plant-in-october/
BNWHC8 Helen Sessions  Fresh Radishes

Thanks very much Clare.  

Must set aside some time to search and post, return the favour for everyone that's ever found one of mine.

2 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Of course, if you're ever in West Cork...

Thanks Andy. We can discuss the late payment issue! But seriously I'll take you up on that offer at some stage - and likewise for you coming to the Donegal.

2 minutes ago, ManWay said:

Thanks Andy. We can discuss the late payment issue! But seriously I'll take you up on that offer at some stage - and likewise for you coming to the Donegal.

My goodness, imagine how many hours we'd be talking!  I'd like to go back to Donegal, it's been around 10 years since I was there.

Just now, Colblimp said:

My goodness, imagine how many hours we'd be talking!  I'd like to go back to Donegal, it's been around 10 years since I was there.

Well i'm a London boy originally. Lived here in Donegal for 15 years now. Via Afghanistan, Iraq, and other mad places. Getting my head back into shape. Nothing would take me away from this place. Hmmmm. well maybe a few million of the diamonds. Ya welcome - very basic cottage, very basic living standards, but I'm happy now and you are welcome to visit my humble abode.

More Irish Sun stuff

F1T8DK Lumi Images Bride and bridesmaids toasting on wedding party

F295CT Charlotte Allen Hot plate of traditional fish and chips

BJA0C8 Andrea Matone Bride holding the wedding bouquet

13 minutes ago, ManWay said:

Well i'm a London boy originally. Lived here in Donegal for 15 years now. Via Afghanistan, Iraq, and other mad places. Getting my head back into shape. Nothing would take me away from this place. Hmmmm. well maybe a few million of the diamonds. Ya welcome - very basic cottage, very basic living standards, but I'm happy now and you are welcome to visit my humble abode.

I hail from Coventry, lived in Cornwall for 5 1/2 years before moving to Cork city and now live in West Cork. Visit and you'll stay in my Airbnb room (FOC of course!).  You'd be very welcome at any time.

2 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

I hail from Coventry, lived in Cornwall for 5 1/2 years before moving to Cork city and now live in West Cork. Visit and you'll stay in my Airbnb room (FOC of course!).  You'd be very welcome at any time.

Thanks Andy. Kind of you. I won't drink too much of the Guinness if  I come visit! Well,....... I'll try not to.

Times 5th

Map of British Isles with section showing Shetland Islands - can't find it

Andrea Obzerova  Students taking exam in classroom. Education test and literacy concept. Cropped shot, hand detail. - Image ID: M9FABK

Kevin Britland   a housing estate on the edge of the countryside near Truro in cornwall, UK - Image ID: DGDDN8

London, UK. 4th Oct 2018. McDonald’s, Wetherspoons, TGI Friday, Deliveroo & Uber Eats workers take part in a co-ordinated strike across the country, the first campaign of its kind, to highlight poor wages. Credit: Oliver Cole/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PRNGJH

Scottish Edition

Glen Douglas, Jedburgh, Scottish Borders, UK. 4th Ocotber 2018. Wind blows afternoon light and shadows across an autumnal scene at Glen Douglas south of Jedburgh. Ruberslaw, a former Roman Signal Station, can be seen on the skyline. Credit: Chris Strickland / Alamy Live News - Image ID: PRWMD6 - a few similar

Irish Edition

Dublin, Ireland. 29th September, 2018. Minister Simon Harris at the 7th Annual March for Choice Free Safe and Legal in Dublin after the repeal the 8 because we stil Featuring: Minister Simon Harris Credit: Fabrice Jolivet Credit: Fabrice Jolivet Photography/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PR55M1

Holger Burmeister  passengers boarding Aer Lingus plane - Image ID: BC0WKN

Robert HENNO Purple mousseron - Amethyst deceiver (Laccaria amethystea - Agaricus amethystea) in autumn - Louvain-La-Neuve - Belgium - Image ID: BWR525

Stephen Barnes  Milano pizza restaurant, the Republic Of Ireland brand for Pizza Express. - Image ID: G1M1GM

World

Danita Delimont  Father Sava Janjic of 14 Century Visoki Decani Monastery. - May not be used in defamation towards Serbian culture. - Image ID: A7YBKT

fabio lamanna  Businesswoman sending message with mobile phone sitting in airport terminal. Concept of people sharing informations. - Image ID: EN86CW

Arndt Sven-Erik/Arterra Picture Library Cedar waxwing (Bombycilla cedrorum) perched in bush eating berries, native of North and Central America - Image ID: FRN5HB

Business

T.M.O.Buildings The Entertainer shop store in Ipswich , Suffolk , England , Britain , Uk - Image ID: CRJD4F

Zoonar/Michal Bednarek Avenue des Champs-Elysees in Paris, France - Image ID: FYY0FP

*You’re welcome  Helen

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/04/false-widow-spider-infestations-close-four-east-london-schools
CMNE51 Lee Dalton FALSE WIDOW SPIDER (Steatoda nobilis) in home, West Sussex, UK.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/04/canada-national-parks-overcrowding-conservationists-call-for-limits
K0CJAY lucky-photographer Canadian Rockies and Moraine lake in Banff National Park, Canada.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/04/climate-change-deforestation-global-warming-report
HPW913 ton koene A large part of the Amazon has been destroyed and transferred into farmland.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/04/fat-bear-week-alaskas-brown-bears-face-off-in-battle-of-the-plumpest
AY5D4F   © Bill Bachmann Alaska Brown Bear Catching Salmon Brooks Falls Katmai Park Alaska

11 hours ago, Marcin Rogozinski said:

Metro, 04/10/2018

p22. GJ3N5K  Pearl Bucknall Royal Arctic Line cargo ship Irena Arctica docked and unloading in container port in summer. Paamiut, Sermersooq, southwestern Greenland

p23. DW161P  Zoonar GmbH Open book with glowing letters flying out

p33. DJ3A13  Richard Ellis Costumed revelers dressed as Bride & Groom skeletons take part in Day of the Dead festival known in Oaxaca, Mexico

Thanks for reporting this.  I wonder if it is really GJ3N5N, which is similar but further away, as it was reported yesterday as a sale.  Or is this another sale which would be better still.

Pearl

Guardian Online 04/10/18

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/04/watchdog-commons-hmrc-delay-advising-small-firms-brexit-no-deal-hillier
Neil McAllister   UK, England, Yorkshire, Leeds, New Market Street, Kirkgate Market interior, market stalls at Christmas - Image ID: BXBKK3

Guardian Online 04/10/18
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/04/green-party-calls-for-free-time-index-to-replace-gdp-measure
Mark Kerrison    London, UK. 1st May 2018.  The Green Party are focusing in particular on tackling the toxic impact of air pollution on children. Credit: Mark Kerrison/Alamy Live News - Image ID: MHGN9J
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/04/robin-hood-of-the-alps-pays-for-costly-mistake-after-banking-on-trust
Marina Horvat / imageBROKER    Euro bills on a clothesline, picture symbolizing money laundering - Image ID: B9HKC3

3 hours ago, Pearl said:

Thanks for reporting this.  I wonder if it is really GJ3N5N, which is similar but further away, as it was reported yesterday as a sale.  Or is this another sale which would be better still.

Pearl

Cheers Pearl,

Definitely GJ3N5K , so expect anoter sale :) Metro reporting time is between 1 to 3 months from my experience

51 minutes ago, Marcin Rogozinski said:

Cheers Pearl,

Definitely GJ3N5K , so expect anoter sale :) Metro reporting time is between 1 to 3 months from my experience

Thanks for clarifying Marcin.  Good news.

Pearl

Irish Sun Online today

Waves crashing onto a jetty thing - can't find it

PN6NEF Andy Gibson Cork, Ireland. 20th Sept, 2018. People hurry to their destination in heavy rain in Cork City Centre. Cork is one of 7 Irish Counties to be issued a Yellow Weather Warning by Met Eireann with Storm Bronagh expected to hit Ireland on Sunday. Credit: Andy Gibson/Alamy Live News.

EF829N Brian Jackson Computer hacker stealing data from a laptop

A68KYH Mira Small child sits alone in the dark dirty hallway of a rundown apartment building

CTGKFF Justin Kase zsixz Street of many repetitive similar design bungalows

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/gallery/2018/oct/05/the-week-in-wildlife-in-pictures
PEDT9D Paul Cumberland Phalacrocorax melanoleucos, Little shag.
PM5B48 Carl Morrow Badger
MKFGDN Marcio Cabral / Biosphoto Bioluminescent larvae of Headlight Beetles
PPFB5H Larry Doherty  Lesser Thorn-tipped Longhorn Beetle
PR9RF0 Pavol Klimek Wildlife deer stag fighting with antlers during rut season in the meadow

04/10/2018 Waitrose Weekend (print)

Malus domesticus, apples "Red Windsor" on a tree. F10R97 Tim Gainey

Malus x robusta, crab apples "Red Sentinel" on a tree branch. E7JYA3 Clare Gainey

Heap of earthworms on a white background. KAXXH8 Picture Partners

4 hours ago, davidhu said:

04/10/2018 Waitrose Weekend (print)

Malus domesticus, apples "Red Windsor" on a tree. F10R97 Tim Gainey

Malus x robusta, crab apples "Red Sentinel" on a tree branch. E7JYA3 Clare Gainey

Heap of earthworms on a white background. KAXXH8 Picture Partners

Thanks David.

Clare

GEO.de
https://www.geo.de/reisen/reiseziele/14888-rtkl-gran-canaria-und-co-die-schoensten-straende-der-kanaren
Die schönsten Strände der Kanaren
The most beautiful beaches of the Canary Islands

Canary Islands, Tenerife, Playa de Las Teresitas
BRRTD6 Mauritius Images / Michele Falzone / Alamy RM

Playa de las Conchas Isla Graciosa Lanzarote Canary Islands Spain
B77GF0 Mauritius Images / Werner Hinz / Alamy RM

Parque Natural Jandia, Cofete Beach, Fuerteventura, Spain
ERGR0E Mauritius Images / travelstock44 (Juergen Held) / Alamy RM

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/06/country-diary-light-bellied-brent-geese-eelgrass-strangford-lough
M8W91K AGAMI Photo Agency/Menno van Duijn White-bellied Brent Geese in flight
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/oct/06/europe-hut-cabin-hostel-stay-accommodation-bothy-bothies-mountain-lake-wild-remote-free-hiking-trail
MA5GAK mauritius images GmbH/ClickAlps Bivacco Pelino on Monte Amaro
EYW8HX imageBROKER /Bildverlag Bahnmüller Resting in front of the Punta Pisciaghia, hikers on the Cirque de Bonifatu
BE2WMW imageBROKER /Christian Handl  Enzianhuette mountain lodge, Kienecker
D86JD0 Doin Oakenhelm Old wooden Shelter in Five Lakes Valley in Polish Tatra Mountains.
A7Y9PB pbucknall CABANA SORDA REFUGE HUT and view to Siscaro mountain in Pyrenees mountains.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/oct/06/where-to-move-best-for-a-level-or-highers-results
ARXY50 Jonathan Littlejohn George Heriot's School,Lauriston Place,Edinbugrh

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/oct/06/gardening-tips-plant-bulbs-spring
J1NBM8 GWI/Jacqui Dracup SANGUISORBA 'PINK TANNA'

Times 6th

Queue of vehicles city centre article about air pollution - can't find it

David Humphreys University of Northampton, Waterside Campus, a new build due to open in September 2018; Northampton, UK - Image ID: P6YKBW

eye35.pix  Brighton Pavillion royal pavilion Brighton East Sussex England UK GB EU Europe - Image ID: DH1TGA

Scottish Edition

David Gee   'NHS Highland' sign / logo / motif at the entrance of the Lorn and Islands Hospital, in Oban, Scotland. UK. - Image ID: CX9NT2

Edinburgh, UK. 30 September 2018. On Sunday September 30th 2018, over 120,000 distinguished gentlefolk in over 650 cities worldwide don their cravats, tustle their ties, press their tweed, and sit astride their classic and vintage styled motorcycles to raise funds and awareness for mens health, specifically prostate cancer and men's mental health. Credit: Rich Dyson/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PR878M

Oxnam, Jedburgh, Scottish Borders, UK. Ist October 2018. A farmer ploughs a field amongst autumn colours after harvesting a potato crop at Oxnam Row Farm in the Scottish Borders. Credit: Chris Strickland / Alamy Live News - Image ID: PRB291

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 2nd Oct, 2018. UK Weather. God rays or Crepuscular rays over the East West skyline of the South of Glasgow looking South . Credit: gerard ferry/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PRE56T

Irish Edition

John Millar  View throgh the pillars of the Summer House, over the garden and surrounding countryside at Florence Court, Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. - Image ID: FDJY3D - looks like a LS crop of this PT image

World

Washington, United States Of America. 04th Oct, 2018. "We're Angry, We're Indignant, We Will Vote" reads the sign. Protesters marched from Brett Kavanaugh's current courthouse, the Barrett Prettyman Federal Courthouse, to the Supreme Court to send a message: "Abusers don't belong on the Supreme Court," on the day that the F.B.I. delivered its report on it's investigation of allegations against the judge on Thursday October 4, 2018 in Washington, DC (Photo by Jeff Malet) Photo via Credit: Newscom/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PRX1A0

Business

Patrick Eden  Whitecliff Holiday Park, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, UK, - Image ID: JY8MFN

Money

Rabia Elif Aksoy  Computer with credit score application on a screen - Image ID: G3RW7C

Rosemary Roberts  HMRC INLAND REVENUE LETTER WITH NEW FIVE POUND NOTES AND PAPER CLIP RE TAX H M REVENUE AND CUSTOMS TAXES INCOMES UK - Image ID: KR3K78

Twilight shot of moored oil rigs inland - can't find it

Weekend

Nina Kathryn Claridge  Langdale Pikes, Lake District, Cumbria. England UK - Image ID: EEGH0H - could be a crop of this

Paul Martin  Bridge over a crystal clear chalk stream, a tributary of the Nailbourne, near Bishopsbourne, Kent - Image ID: EGGHTH

Krys Bailey Fingle Bridge over the River Teign, near Drewsteignton, Dartmoor, Devon, England - Image ID: C6986D - probably, a few similar

geogphotos The Barge Inn on the Kennet and Avon canal, Honeystreet, Alton Barnes, Vale of Pewsey, Wiltshire, England - Image ID: E2M0H0

Cheddar - Village, Valley and Gorge  The cliffs of Cheddar Gorge in Somerset, England, 5th June 2016 - Image ID: G31BM8

Ian Dagnall  The Spire Memorial at the International Bomber Command Centre, Canwick Hill, Lincoln, England, UK - Image ID: PJJYN3 - LS crop of PT?

Gerry Neely   Ruin, Dalballoch, Glen Banchor, Monadhliath Hills, Scotland, UK - Image ID: F25TB2 - couple similar

Keith Douglas UK Weather: Wimpole, Cambridgeshire, England, UK, 25 October 2015. Visitors to the Wimpole Estate in Cambridgeshire make the most of a sunny, still autumn day as the low sun illuminates the golden autumn leaves. - Image ID: F504YM

Mike Kipling/LOOP IMAGES Whitestone Cliff, Lake Gormire and Hood Hill near Sutton Bank. - Image ID: CF504Y - LS crop of PT?

eye35.pix Attenborough Nature centre eco building with swans in the reclaimed gravel pit nature reserve Nottingham England UK GB EU Europe - Image ID: D7G3YR

Christopher Hill Photographic Aerial view of Lower Lough Erne Fermanagh Northern Ireland - Image ID: FFK6JW

Tim Gainey Sorbus aucuparia 'Autumn Spire’. Rowan / Mountain Ash in autumn with yellow berries - Image ID: F56T5T

Travel

John Peter Photography Borthwick Castle Hotel in North Middleton Midlothian Scotland - Image ID: CY95BK

Pavlo Burdyak  LVIV, UKRAINE - APRIL 16, 2015: Monument of Leopold von Sacher-Masoch. The monument by Ukrainian sculptor Tsisarik was unveiled on April 8, 2008 near - Image ID: K3Y349

eFesenko  LVOV, UKRAINE - MAY 16, 2017: The square of Adam Mickiewicz with Hotel George in sunset light, on May 16 in Lvov. - Image ID: J9H031

Archived