Hi there,

I just got a message that I have sold my 4th images, which is great. But last month my cleared balance was higher than now, although it was just below $50, so I got no payment. What I do not understand that I had no money received from Alamy and my cleared balance went down to $16. Can anyone explain this, please?

Many thanks,

Zsuzsu

No!

We can't see your account and have no knowledge of any of the sales.  Email CR!

On 9/25/2018 at 19:55, ZBird said:

Hi there,

I just got a message that I have sold my 4th images, which is great. But last month my cleared balance was higher than now, although it was just below $50, so I got no payment. What I do not understand that I had no money received from Alamy and my cleared balance went down to $16. Can anyone explain this, please?

Many thanks,

Zsuzsu

That can happen if you got a refund.

On 9/25/2018 at 19:55, ZBird said:

Hi there,

Many thanks,

Zsuzsu

Everything is here: https://www.alamy.com/alamycontributorreports/Reports.aspx?Rep=1

You have to be logged in.

wim