1 minute ago, Colblimp said:

Nor me

Measures or your images database? The photos I worked on yesterday were on sale and on the database when I looked first thing this morning, which never happens. Usually they update between 9am to 11am the following day. My measures still isn't working

I considered the possibility that I actually had no image views, which would be a first but not totally impossible. I did a few searches on things like "Monterey bay aquarium" and found zero responses instead of the usual 1,464. So along with the update glitch there apparently was a problem with Search. That is now fixed, fortunately.

20 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

Be positive. Maybe it's still updating. Probably not though.

It updated alright, with no sales for me!

7 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Hey, you and your 

from just 2032 images!

I know, but we all want more, right?!

Yes, measures updated.  For me, in addition to new zooms from Thursday to Sunday (15), it's picked up a few zooms that must have come in prior to Thursday (20th) but had not been recorded.  Worth checking your own figures - you may have more than you thought for the month.

On 24/09/2018 at 08:14, Avpics said:

Back in the room. Measures working, and again the database has already updated this early in the day.

Measures hasn't updated yet but once again the database has updated early. Images I was working on late last night appear high up in today's searches and could sell (could!). That's a very welcome outcome and hopefully it'll be permanent.

• 2 weeks later...

The database wheels need oiling again. My images haven't updated from Monday afternoon onwards, which seems an odd cutoff point. The work carried out in that evening isn't 'live' yet. Measures are fine.

Strangely I'm pretty sure the blue number under my cat there < has increased.

It's strange as on here it says I've 9756 on sale but when you press the blue number it opens up 9737 images.

On measures it still says I've 9717 images on sale.

John.

Just now, Stokie said:

It's strange as on here it says I've 9756 on sale but when you press the blue number it opens up 9737 images.

On measures it still says I've 9717 images on sale.

John.

Ooh, yes, same here. 17 short.

But I have about that number that show as "on sale" in AIM, and have done for 2 days, that don't come up in a search by reference number.

Same here no update on my image data base for 2/3 days. Measures "on sale" showing as 1525 but the total on the top of my data base showing at 1503 for the last few days? Upload Via FTP is fine and showing as "awaiting QC" fine as well just the "on sale" images over the last few days still not moved. 

Archived