Help - does anyone know what these are or what they are for?

Starsphinx

3 hours ago, Starsphinx said:

Just be glad you were not the one who told me there is no way I would do rocky horror basque and suspenders and walk into a St Johns badgers session (that's like cubs if you are not aware) and kiss the guy running it.

My experience is firstly, the older we get the more likely we are to do something like that; secondly the older we get the more stupid and ridiculous we look doing it; and thirdly, the older we get the less we give a damn about looking stupid and ridiculous.

Alan

19 hours ago, Inchiquin said:

My experience is firstly, the older we get the more likely we are to do something like that; secondly the older we get the more stupid and ridiculous we look doing it; and thirdly, the older we get the less we give a damn about looking stupid and ridiculous.

Alan

My problem is I was doing stuff like that as a teen - my defence against bully was to get more extreme - whatever I could be accused of I would accuse myself more and demonstrate (and in my mid-40s I still get people ask me "aren't you that girl who was born on Mars"
I think my children live in dread of me getting older - although these days it gets challenging to find things I haven't pushed too far lol  (don't suggest setting up a religion I have been there done that)

Archived