Bryan

Have you found any Alamy images September 2018

2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

and Pietrach

@FindlayI believe I found your image of Bailey on page 4 of Scottish Daily Mail, enjoying the storm :)

Thanks to both of you.

I did promise Bailey international fame. He will be happy!

Findlay

19/09/2018 Daily Telegraph (print)

Exotic and architectural plants in the Old Rose Garden at Great Dixter. AYN1ER John Glover

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19/09/2018 Daily Mail (print)

Sailing cruise ship Star Flyer under full sail, Baltic Sea, Finland. D21HWB Holger Leue

The Greek Theatre, Taormina, Sicily. CFRF0J AGF Srl

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

El País. El Viajero 19.09.2018

https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2018/09/19/actualidad/1537379495_324218.html

M66EM9 Edgar Bullon Aerial drone view of Sea to Sky Highway during a bright summer day. Taken between Squamish and Whistler, North of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

ANY9ET dave jepson 1 Old lava flow blocking Chain of Craters Road Hawaii Volcanoes National Park

EB5WTT Bill Gozansky Land Cruiser in Etosha Pan - Etosha National Park - Namibia, Africa

• Upvote 4

20/09/2018 Daily Mail (print)

Woman in gold dress wearing a red winner's rosette. AKTDXG Image Source Plus

• Upvote 3

Found in the Evening Standard by Adie

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/croydon-cat-killer-unmasked-police-reveal-culprits-after-three-year-investigation-and-500-deaths-a3940956.html

Red fox vulpes vulpes baring its teeth Stock Photo

Photograph of aRed fox vulpes vulpes baring its teeth

Photographer: Glyn Thomas / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID : AY3ETX

• Upvote 4

Found in the Tatler by Adie

https://www.tatler.com/article/downton-abbey-film

Mar 26, 2015 - London, England, United Kingdom - The next season of ITV's period drama Downton Abbey will be its Stock Photo

Photo from Downton Abbey. The next season of ITV's period drama Downton Abbey will be its last, its makers have announced. Created by Julian Fellowes, the show follows an aristocratic family's fortunes from 1912 to the mid-1920s. H. Bonneville and Elizabeth Mcgovern have played the Earl and Countess of Grantham since the show began in 2010. The drama has won a string of awards since its inception, including two Baftas, three Golden Globes and 11 Primetime Emmys. (Credit Image: c Carnival Film and Television/Entertainment Pictures)

Photographer: Entertainment Pictures / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID : F6N5TM

Edited by Adie
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SShep said:

pp176-177, St David's cathedral, EN05AP, Jorge Tutor

Thanks Steve,

Cheers Findlay!

Times 21st

Bonhams, New Bond Street, London, UK. 20 September, 2018. 19th Century European, Victorian and British Impressionist Art on display at Bonhams. Credit: Malcolm Park/Alamy Live News. - Image ID: PN6P1G

Stephen Dorey ABIPP  Aerial view of GCHQ Cheltenham, Gloucestershire UK - UK Government Communications Headquarters, known locally as the doughnut - Image ID: DCB6K0

Matthew Clarke  The Princess Royal Hospital - Telford Part of The Shrewsbury and telford hospital NHS trust - Image ID: E78BCJ

Radharc Images northern ireland ambulance service emergency ambulance sitting in middle of traffic downpatrick county down northern ireland - Image ID: B17GD6

Kwanchai Chai-udom  Obese fat boy overweight. Tight shirt of pajamas, healthy concept - Image ID: M487P4

jax10289  Police Cars on the Hard Shoulder of the M4 in Wales - Image ID: JFC37N

dbimages  Monkey drinking from the tap, Virupaksha Temple, Hampi, India - Image ID: D8FXCX

Norbert Jager  octopus at the bottom of the sea - Image ID: CYN9YP

eye35.pix  University of newcastle upon tyne student forum and Armstrong building Newcastle upon Tyne Tyne and Wear England GB UK Europe - Image ID: DXF598

DCPhoto  Young woman with laptop computer for homework. Tired hispanic girl and college education. Female student studying and using pc - Image ID: GPPX1K

age fotostock Greys Court. Tudor country house. Oxfordshire. England. - Image ID: KNYYHE

Scottish Edition

Edinburgh, UK. 20th September, 2018. First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at the Scottish Parliament for the weekly First Ministers Questions. Credit: Roger Gaisford/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PN6RAN

Barassie, Scotland, UK. 19th September, 2018. UK Weather: Windsurfers brave Storm Ali, the first named storm of the winter season. The Met Office have issued an amber weather warning for this area with strong winds and heavy rainfall. Credit: Skully/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PMW3HW

Westend61 GmbH  Young doctor in hospital looking at x-ray - Image ID: EXN90B

Mark Sykes  YELLOW GATSO ROAD SAFETY SPEED CAMERA AGAINST STORMY GREY SKY - Image ID: AB1W3B

John Bentley The hills and valley at North Balloch, South Ayrshire, Scotland. Seen from SUSTRANS National Cycle Route 7 Glasgow-Carlisle - Image ID: E7BGR6

Eye Ubiquitous  NIGERIA West Africa Rivers State Petroleum Industry Aerial view over oil rig drilling platform in swamp beside river near Bonny - Image ID: AE1ATH

Business

Michael Burrell Close Up of Blue Key with Airplane on Keyboard. - Image ID: E03DMK

PREGNANT BUSINESSWOMAN TALKING ON CELL PHONE IN OFFICE  - can't find it (in Alamy)

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Pearl said:

I absolutely agree.  I used to sell 20+ per year to them which was a very nice little earner but sadly no more.  What is annoying is that the image they have used twice is one I had sent to them but they have chosen to buy it from Alamy instead.  When David Pike was in charge he looked after us photographers but things have changed since he left. Another nail in the coffin.

Pearl

Me too - I found 16 of mine just from your link - I will not attempt to work out how much that would pay in the old days compared with what I will get from Alamy :(.  In my 'heyday' I earned nearly 2k one year from sales to them alone - which came in very handy when refurbishing the long-neglected living room!  Ah well - c'est la vie.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Tim Gainey said:

C8WCFY

Cotswold Life / October 2018 / Front Cover / Cropped to portrait

Anna Stowe Landscapes

ISBN 770010974196

Oooo thanks Tim - and also for the ISBN number - very useful!

11 hours ago, SShep said:

Following all from Tiny Britain by Dixe Willis. Published 2018 by AA Publishing.  ISBN: 978-0-7495-7922-7

pp154-155, Ribblehead station, K3TYXW, Realimage

Wow Steve that was a marathon effort on your part.  Thank you very much and for the ISBN etc which will be needed for DACS.  I'll check back when I have time and see if it has been licensed yet.

Pearl

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SShep said:

pp148-149, Ulverston Canal, BG27C6, John Morrison

Many thanks, Steve...

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/20/five-best-uk-walking-festivals-wales-yorkshire
BB380P David Gallimore landscape near Twmbarlwm bronze age hill fort
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/20/10-best-historic-walks-in-uk-tolkien-war-poets-readers-tips
HK0NND John Husband Clitheroe Castle, Lancashire, situated under the brow of Pendle Hill. Autumn.
DX1PNK Martin Fowler St. Mary's Church, Dymock
D8PX06 Keith Fergus Kenidjack Valley near St Just, Cornwall
EX7Y12 Roy Childs Derbyshire hamlet of Litton Mill
F3M7JG Britpix  Portuguese Fireplace in The New Forest near Lyndhurst.
HRG31B Pressfoto Lock Keepers Cottage, Lock 92, Castlefield, Manchester
KWNXTH Clynt Garnham Architecture Bawdsey Manor, Bawdsey Ferry. Suffolk

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/21/trump-administration-poses-new-threat-to-birds-in-allowing-incidental-killings
DNA2G9 ZUMA Press/David Stephenson An American Robin forages for a winter meal of the berries from a winterberry holly.
HY7054 Ronald S Phillips Mature bald eagle flying and about to land, Homer Spit
G26K8P USFWS Photo A whooping crane family in their wintering grounds at Aransas National Wildlife Refuge in Austwell, Texas
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/21/10-best-night-time-festivals-autumn-paris-tokyo-diwali
KCY083 CrowdSpark/Newzulu An installation by the art collective Invisible Playground Network is displayed along the river Seine
H5F97D Aflo Co. Ltd/Nippon News Members of French performance group Compagnie des Quidams

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/20/2018 at 06:59, Clare Gainey said:

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/19/strolling-in-swansea-city-walk-dylan-thomas-art-poetry-history
M29WE5 Gruffydd Thomas Remains of the Slip Bridge on Swansea beach sea front

Thanks for reporting this one, Clare - much appreciated.

You're very welcome Jorge, Pearl and John
Steve

21/09/2018, Guardian, p8, Theresa May in Salzburg, PN6W8C, ALEXANDROS MICHAILIDIS
21/09/2018, Guardian, p8, Theresa May in Salzburg, PN6W85, ALEXANDROS MICHAILIDIS
21/09/2018, Guardian, p9, Theresa May in Salzburg, PN6W8D, ALEXANDROS MICHAILIDIS
21/09/2018, Guardian, p19, Blackpool illuminations, K96ETB, Paul Melling
21/09/2018, Guardian, p37, Arthur Mitchell, A6XC36, V&A Images
21/09/2018, Guardian, p37, Arthur Mitchell, FFWJXW, Granger Historical Picture Archive
21/09/2018, Guardian, p39, French Connection shop in Long Acre, BK98DR, Ian Canham

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4