Sorry, but I had to get this over with. 

Nothing for about 60 days now. 

Over to you. 

• Like 3

8 sales, gross $309.95. Price range $2.21 up to $125.00. After a dreadful CTR (.27) in July, it surged back in August to 1.42.

Edited by cbimages
  • Like 1

4 sales for me,  small values. 

Edited by MariaJ
  • Like 1

5 for 172 

1 for $$$

No end of month surge. Another disappointing month. :(

• Like 1

6 for $531. Other than one sad distributor sale to Italy, all others are reasonably priced, including two $$$ licences.

Edited by Gabbro
  • Like 1

Not so hot. In fact it was the slowest month in well over a year with 5 sales (I've been averaging 11 per month) for $228.

Zooms and CTR took precipitous dives as well. The only bright spot was a single $$$ license.

Hope to sound more positive next month...

• Like 1

Three for $80, which is $80 better than July.

• Like 1

Nothing, and then two on Aug. 24, total of US$460. Quite pleased with that, since I just don’t have enough time to shot and upload as much as I would like due to work...

Edited by Su Pei
  • Like 1

Dire, if it wasn't for 3 PU sales totalling $45, then nothing. CTR pretty good, plenty of 1/1 zooms this month so here's hoping for a better September. 

• Like 1

17 sales for $512 gross. Not quite the lowest for the last twelve months, but not far off, and well below my average. Mostly low prices and no 3-figure sales.

Alex

• Like 1

13 new sales and one refund. Highest $95

About average for this year but down on last year.

14 for $520. Slightly down on July, but much better than June. Still much lower than what I'd call an average based on results up to April this year.

• Like 1

5 sales for $119 gross, $56 net.

But spoilt slightly by a refund for $32 gross, ($16 net) for a sale that was originally invoiced in June... :angry: 

Like a number of others I seemed to suffer the effects of the "refunds day" on 21-08-2018

Mark

• Like 1

10 sales, $82 net, which included an unbelievable 4 bulk discount distributor sales for under $1 each net, having not had a distributor sale since Jan. Also a PU and a presentation/newsletter, and haven't had either of them for a while. On the up side, no refunds; and zooms were good.

B=3, C=2, E=1, J=2, K=1, P-1 (uploaded 18th July, so a nice, quick sale).

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Like 1

Up until yesterday I had two sales totalling $17.  I looked just now and that's rocketed up to twelve sales for $591 - lowest $8.73, highest $162.78 - I'm stunned!  The heatwave did me proud, now, off to check the weather forecast!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m pleased with 20 sales for $955, which continues a growing sales (number and revenue) trend. The most zooms ever, too, at 30.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Pathetic 1 sale but fortunately it was $99 gross, so it rescued tings a bit. However, I am constantly adding to my portfolio while sales diminish each month. Started adding more people in images as advised and nothing. Ziltch. The same for microstock so perhaps it is nearing the end for making decent money at this game.

Edited by Marb
  • Like 1

2 sales for $43 (one direct & one distro)

• Like 1

Very poor month for me, only three sales for $98. Zooms average.

• Like 1