Have you found any Alamy images in August 2018?

*You're welcome Joe

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/aug/30/crop-losses-to-pests-will-soar-as-climate-warms-study-warns
PF196Y Jochen Tack Wheat field, dried up and only grown low, through the summer drought, drought, in Ostwestfalen Lippe, Germany, summer 2018,

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Found in the Hurriyet Daily News

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/photo-turkey-russia-cooperation-extends-beyond-galaxy-136305#photo-7

View of Taurus Mountains from the harbour of Old Antalya, Turkey Stock Photo

Photograph of  of Taurus Mountains from the harbour of Old Antalya, Turkey

Photographer: Andreas von Einsiedel / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Aiden

Image ID : BJPXTA

Observation deck with coin-operated telescope or binocular on top of mount Tahtali, Kemer, Antalya province Turkey. Stock Photo

Photo of an Observation deck with coin-operated telescope or binocular on top of mount Tahtali, Kemer, Antalya province Turkey. Bright sunn

Photographer: Maryana Lyubenko / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Aiden

Image ID : H6K0R7

• Love 1
  • Like 5

31/08/2018, Guardian, p3, Jamie Oliver, DAHJF2, Chris Bull
31/08/2018, Guardian, p14, Greek salad, FXE3MN, Weyo [Alamy credit only]
31/08/2018, Guardian, p19, Otres Beach, BJJHKA, Mike Finn-Kelcey
31/08/2018, Guardian, p29, Castiglione, G9X5M9, Angus McComiskey

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Sept 2018, RHS Magazine, p7, Cubbington pear tree, HDK14J or HDK14G, John Martin [Can't tell which from crop. Alamy credit only]
Sept 2018, RHS Magazine, p11, female landscape architect or urban designer, credited to Alamy but I can't find it
Sept 2018, RHS Magazine, p57, Tower of Glamis apples, KH0CET, Derek Mitchell [Cropped. Alamy credit only]

ISSN: 03085457

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/gallery/2018/aug/31/week-in-wildlife-in-pictures

PGT64M Rocio De Marigny a single white veined Pieris butterfly settles on a wildflower
PGEFY7 S Lyons Photography A close up of a green conehead cricket holding on to a twig
PG32XY Dinendra Haria Squirrel Monkeys being weighed during the annual weigh-in.
PGNKXH Larry Doherty Frontal view of Orange Ladybird (Halyzia 16-guttata) at rest on dock leaf.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

The Times (Scotland), 31st August 2018

page 4

PH2HWX.jpg

PH2HWX  Sally Anderson Weather  North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotand, UK, 30th August 2018. UK weather: A warm and sunny day at the end of the Summer in the seaside town of North Berwick. Those without work or school to go to enjoy the warm weather as the Summer comes to an end. Trousers hanging out to dry on a washing line on West Bay beach. Credit: Sally Anderson/Alamy Live News

page 45

Apr 04, 2006; Newcastle Beach, AUSTRALIA; Brazilian Surfer NECO PADARATZ is back in a big way! He was in scintilating form today posting the days highest single wave score (9.17 out of 10) and highest heat score (17.17 out of a possible 20) in his round three heat win. Vodafone Open attracts a large field of professional surfers from all over the world (12 nationalities) competing  - Stock Image

DMXW07 or DN1Y3B (they appear to be identical!)    Steve Robertson/ZUMA Press   Apr 04, 2006; Newcastle Beach, AUSTRALIA; Brazilian Surfer NECO PADARATZ is back in a big way! He was in scintilating form today posting the days highest single wave score (9.17 out of 10) and highest heat score (17.17 out of a possible 20) in his round three heat win. Vodafone Open attracts a large field of professional surfers from all over the world (12 nationalities) competing

page 55

James Mirrlees ,Scottish economist and winner of the 1996 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences at the meeting with students of St.Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance. - Stock Image

CCPFHM  ZUMA Press   James Mirrlees ,Scottish economist and winner of the 1996 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences at the meeting with students of St.Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, AlanW said:

The Times (Scotland), 31st August 2018

page 4

PH2HWX.jpg

PH2HWX  Sally Anderson Weather  North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotand, UK, 30th August 2018. UK weather: A warm and sunny day at the end of the Summer in the seaside town of North Berwick. Those without work or school to go to enjoy the warm weather as the Summer comes to an end. Trousers hanging out to dry on a washing line on West Bay beach. Credit: Sally Anderson/Alamy Live News

page 45

Apr 04, 2006; Newcastle Beach, AUSTRALIA; Brazilian Surfer NECO PADARATZ is back in a big way! He was in scintilating form today posting the days highest single wave score (9.17 out of 10) and highest heat score (17.17 out of a possible 20) in his round three heat win. Vodafone Open attracts a large field of professional surfers from all over the world (12 nationalities) competing  - Stock Image

DMXW07 or DN1Y3B (they appear to be identical!)    Steve Robertson/ZUMA Press   Apr 04, 2006; Newcastle Beach, AUSTRALIA; Brazilian Surfer NECO PADARATZ is back in a big way! He was in scintilating form today posting the days highest single wave score (9.17 out of 10) and highest heat score (17.17 out of a possible 20) in his round three heat win. Vodafone Open attracts a large field of professional surfers from all over the world (12 nationalities) competing

page 55

James Mirrlees ,Scottish economist and winner of the 1996 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences at the meeting with students of St.Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance. - Stock Image

CCPFHM  ZUMA Press   James Mirrlees ,Scottish economist and winner of the 1996 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences at the meeting with students of St.Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.

Brilliant, thanks very much for reporting. That was my favourite image I took on the day, so glad someone else liked it too.

Sally

Edited by Sally
  • Love 1

El País. El Viajero. 31.08.2018

KH8EE4 AGB Photo Library  Marcel Proust Museum, 2008, Saint-Hilaire en la recherche, Combray da recherche Proust Illiers, France

There is another of Alessandra Pezzotta/Alamy Lou Reed from Chuck Close in NY that I could not find it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

On 21/08/2018 at 09:21, Bryan said:

Cheers Doc, Roger and Iain

Times 21st

F0Y9KJ Belfast, Northern Ireland. 23 Aug 2015 - Carl Reilly, chairperson for Republican Network for Unity Credit: Stephen Barnes/Alamy Live News

Irish Edition

B7AD7E Israel Antunes  Vaccinate of Measles German Votorantim São Paulo Brazil 09 Aug 2008 at 08 24am

World

F3DT1P Eden Breitz  Berlin Hermannstrasse U-bahn underground BVG railway station platform decorated with animal artwork, train and senior man

Business

AD4D6D  Justin Kase Houses close to A12 dual carriageway trunk road with heavy noisy hgv lorry traffic

Thanks, Bryan!

Found on the BBC website

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180830-the-history-of-the-television-remote-contro

MUENSTER - JANUARY 27, 2018: White Amazon Echo Plus, Alexa Voice Service activated recognition system photographed Stock Photo

Photograph of White Amazon Echo Plus, Alexa Voice Service activated recognition system photographed on wooden table in living room

Photographer: seewhatmitchsee / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : M403TY

Early Zenith remote control TV set, June 1955 Stock Photo

Photo of an early Zenith remote control TV set, June 1955

Photographer: Old Visuals / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : B32JEP

Zenith Space Command clicker remote placed on period-specific 1970's TV-guide magazines Stock Photo

Picture of a Zenith Space Command clicker remote placed on period-specific 1970's TV-guide magazines

Photographer: Darkened Studio / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : BC0ETG

broadcast, television, cable remote controls for television sets of the brands: Graetz, Blaupunkt, Grundig, Nordmende, Stock Photo

Pic of broadcast, television, cable remote controls for television sets of the brands: Graetz, Blaupunkt, Grundig, Nordmende, regulatin

Photographer: INTERFOTO / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : CPH84X

Edited by Adie
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

National Geographic / Travel
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/lists/best-beaches-coast-north-america-usa/

The Best Beaches in the United States

Bowling Ball Beach, Schooner Gulch, Point Arena, California, USA
D1YT0M  Bildagentur Geduldig RM

Botany Bay beach at cloudy sunset, Edisto Island, South Carolina, USA
EWN063 (or similar) Nickolay Khoroshkov RF

Kee beach on the Napali coast, Kauai, Hawaii, United States of America, Pacific
DWKY7T robertharding (Michael Runkel) RF

A view from above the beaches below Mohegan Bluffs, a natural beauty spot on Block Island in New England, USA
DMK817 Thornton Cohen RM

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Just came across this in The Guardian from 31/08 by Marka BABE3E although there are two that look identical on my phone so may be the other one  BATREE, what’s that rule about similars?

The musical Wild West ... Scrolling through Limewire.

The musical wild west ... Scrolling through LimeWire. Photograph: Marka/Alamy

heres The Guardian page link to the full article https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/aug/31/is-this-it-strokes-bum-knee

• Love 1
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 15/08/2018 at 03:24, Clare Gainey said:

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/aug/14/plantwatch-unspoilt-rare-dunes-earmarked-for-new-golf-course
P83P8K Vincent Lowe The beach and sand dunes at Coul Links, near Embo, Sutherland, Scotland, UK

MF6X4F Francisco Dominguez Eduardo Chillida sculpture The Comb of the Wind

Thanks!

• 2 years later...
On 19/08/2018 at 03:23, Bryan said:

FILE PIC: Orlando, Florida, USA. 14th Augst, 2013. A killer whale / Orca leaps out of the water at the Orlando Sea World in front of the trainers Credit: Don Mennig/Alamy Live News

Hi Bryan, per the above, I didn't see this sale posted in my account - it looks like it came from 'Sunday Times 19th" - as I am in the US, can you advise as to the exact paper so I can have Alamy look into? 

Thanks!

On 01/01/2022 at 05:13, Buzzbeat said:

Hi Bryan, per the above, I didn't see this sale posted in my account - it looks like it came from 'Sunday Times 19th" - as I am in the US, can you advise as to the exact paper so I can have Alamy look into? 

Thanks!

Hi Buzzbeat

I'm afraid that my subscription to The Times only gives me access to the previous six days editions so I am unable to access the paper from August. In truth you will be looking at a gross fee of less than $10, or less than $4 in your pocket (before tax), so, sadly, not worth the hassle of chasing  😟

3 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Hi Buzzbeat

I'm afraid that my subscription to The Times only gives me access to the previous six days editions so I am unable to access the paper from August. In truth you will be looking at a gross fee of less than $10, or less than $4 in your pocket (before tax), so, sadly, not worth the hassle of chasing  😟

And that was August 2018.

On 01/01/2022 at 05:13, Buzzbeat said:

Thanks!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tour-operators-continue-to-sell-whale-shows-and-the-worlds-first-sexpositive-holidays-3j08msnqc dated 19 August 2018