7 hours ago, gvallee said:

21 sales for over $900 but the amount will change as four 'fake news' PUs are currently being redirected to the correct license...

I like the variety of buyers' country this month: Australia, UK, China, Japan, Brazil, Turkey, France. Well worth being in the distribution scheme from my point of view.

Gen

With you regarding distribution Gen, with some decent $ sales this month, but I recall a previous  payment default from one of the countries involved in my sales this month. Hopefully a one off!

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

With you regarding distribution Gen, with some decent $ sales this month, but I recall a previous  payment default from one of the countries involved in my sales this month. Hopefully a one off!

That's right Bryan, it was a Brazilian distributor years ago. It never happened since, to me anyway.

I just checked my stats. To this day, I have had 243 distributor sales. The bankrupt Brazilian one cost me about 3 pix, so not too bad.

Gen 

One at the start of the month for ~double UKNS rate (i.e. poor).

Zooms, and therefore CTR, low.

Following 3 very good months where I was punching above my weight, June was down to 3 sales, now one in July. 2018 seems to be following a similar pattern to last year. Indicators aren't great for the second half of the year. 

12 for $367 - just about average/below average.

No surge of last day sales, in fact none! 

Views way down, zooms  low too.

Onwards and upwards!!

John.

• Like 1

36 sales which is just a bit below average but prices way down making it the worst month in the rolling year. In fact the total gross $$$ for July was a bit less than one of my June sales.  July 2017 was poor too so I wasn't expecting great things.

Pearl

Six sales for $91.73 net. Pretty poor, but there have been worse.

Zooms better earlier in the month, tailing off in the last week.

4xBs, 1xC, 1xE

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Like 1