Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'annotation'.
A few months ago, I got a little chiding from whoever polices Alamy images about the number of people in a few images. The note said they corrected the number, so I don't really know where I went wrong- if I was way off base or there was a little speck of a person that changed the number from 3 to 4 or what. I've struggled with how best to handle the number of people pulldown especially since getting the email. My workflow has been to automatically mark all my images as including 1 person unreleased and including unreleased property. After I apply to all images, I go and manually correct