How was your February 2017?

I had a good month with 24 sales for $503 gross and a reasonable number of zooms.

My small port seems less affected by the recent changes than other people with large portfolios have reported.

Rob

That's an excellent return on a portfolio of that size. Your minimalist approach to keywording seems to be a rewarding one. Are there lessons for us all there?

I myself have scored a big fat zero.

The predictions of gloom and doom haven't come true for me.  Bar any last minute sales I've had 13 for $407.92; all direct, no distributor.  I've also had my highest number of zooms for any month to date, 33 so far with a day to go.  That's my best month since I started with Alamy just over three years ago.  I've got the new AIM but I haven't been tempted to revise old keywording.  One thing I've always done is write fairly comprehensive captions which include a lot of my keywords and it looks as though that may be playing in my favour.  Time will tell.

Hi All

Zero but as my measures didn't update until 1am this morning I still have 11 hours of the month left things are sure screwed up.

Will we be getting daily or weekly updates now????????????

There is a small DM one but probably won't show up.

EDIT one for $89 turned up on dashboard not on in measures yet so its either yesterday or today I don't know which confused ???????????

Jon

22 for 825

Around 575 under par. Second worst for the rolling year.

Net the worst.

Very disturbing: most sales were from distributors:

Alamy -10; distributors - 11

Alamy 7.61 - 120

distributors 4.17 - 111.

It looks like I have been able to force the clients to buy my mediocre images for far too long.

As a pitiful isolated individual, who's not yet totally bankrupt, but knows his role has played out, I know where I belong from now on.

wim

edit: broken link

Archived