QC times between 23rd Dec - 3rd Jan

Hi everyone,

Quality Control times may be slightly slower than normal between the 23rd of December and the 3rd of January.

This is due to the fact that most of the QC guys will be taking a break during this time. Yes - they are human after all! :)

Hopefully we'll still be able to provide quick turnarounds for you but if there is a delay then it'll be down to this.

We hope you have a fine festive time and look forward to a productive 2017! 

Thanks

Alamy

Hey, thanks Alamy for the 'heads up'. Sure ya people need a break and good luck to them and all at Alamy HQ for the next year and Happy Christmas too. 

Thanks for a great year with my images on Alamy!

Cheers

Richard

I uploaded a batch of images on the 21st December, hoping they might go through before the Christmas break (my images usually go through in 24hrs).

Anyone else with images uploaded on the same day still waiting?

Thanks

Joe

I uploaded a batch of images on the 21st December, hoping they might go through before the Christmas break (my images usually go through in 24hrs).

Thanks

Joe

Thanks

Joe

I uploaded on 21st and 22nd, but I'm still waiting, too. I'll put it down to the Christmas break until I her otherwise. Merry Christmas!

Thanks

Joe

I uploaded on 21st and 22nd, but I'm still waiting, too. I'll put it down to the Christmas break until I her otherwise. Merry Christmas!

Uploaded a batch on 22nd. QC'd 23rd. Keyworded 24th.

Allan

...although there was a measures update on bank holiday Monday afternoon.

I'm not recommending anyone pushes their luck, but my last couple of partial fails have let the good images through and only rejected the defective one. By the time I realise it's a partial I've usually reuploaded.

Archived