Views and zooms.

Allan Bell

Dear Alamy,

This may have been asked before but I cannot find reference to it on this forum therefore I will ask it now.

Would it be possible, or is there any way, contributors would be able view the history of views and zooms per image in their portfolio on Alamy.

If not would it be possible to introduce tools to enable contributors to view them.

Allan

Zooms can be viewed by changing the first date . . . but I found that I had to go back one month at a time, which is awkward and time consuming. If you click on the number on the left under your pseudonym, isn't that your views? 

Unfortunately Ed the method you describe will not take me back to when I first started with Alamy. At least I cannot go that far. I am looking for individual views and zooms for each image from dat one.

The number under our pseudos just takes us to out images on Alamy and does not show the views and zooms.

Allan

Zooms can be viewed by changing the first date . . . but I found that I had to go back one month at a time, which is awkward and time consuming. If you click on the number on the left under your pseudonym, isn't that your views? 

Unfortunately Ed the method you describe will not take me back to when I first started with Alamy. At least I cannot go that far. I am looking for individual views and zooms for each image from dat one.

The number under our pseudos just takes us to out images on Alamy and does not show the views and zooms.

Allan

I noticed a while back that you can only back a year on the Pseudonym Summary, so I started to create a Lightbox of zooms & sales, but if there is a way, I'd be interested to know too.

Dear Alamy,

This may have been asked before but I cannot find reference to it on this forum therefore I will ask it now.

Would it be possible, or is there any way, contributors would be able view the history of views and zooms per image in their portfolio on Alamy.

If not would it be possible to introduce tools to enable contributors to view them.

Allan

+1

Yep! Just click on an image and see the number of views and separately the number of zooms for that image. It would be of great help in organising our ports and pseudos.

Allan

Thank you for responding Alamy and considering the suggestion.

I feel confident that it would not defeat your technical bods.

Allan

Allan

....... and sales (but certainly only visible to the author, not for other contributors)

Cheers,

Philippe

Of course Philippe only visible to the author.  A full history of sales is already available. But could be added to the new tool. Or perhaps that tool could be utilised to include views and zooms.

Allan

Archived