My Upload Icon is missing

My Upload Icon is missing from my Alamy ,as I am new to this site and have signed in as a contributor

I thought that it would be displayed . Can any one advise me ? :huh:

Yes ,I am using Google Chrome ,but my page at "My Alamy" still does not show Upload Icon

I would really like to start uploading . I have had no trouble on other sites both .Downloading and Uploading images

my page here does not show the the Upload button . Short of emailing images . currently I am frustrated........... :o  

So you don't have a blue box on the upper right of the page? Perhaps there is a delay after joining? The site updates every 24 hours.

Paulette

It's a new feature on Alamy for new contributors that automatically reviews all images on the hard drive and removes the button for a month if not good enough...!  :)

No, sorry.... Perhaps you could try to clean up your browser history, etc. - and e-mail member services if it doesn't turn up after the 24 hours Paulette mentions..

Niels

Archived