Number of images incorrect (topics merged)

Paulw

When I look under my profile the 'images' are being misreported i.e. the account is linked to someone elses images.

Good luck knocking out the bugs!

Paul

When I look under my profile the 'images' are being misreported i.e. the account is linked to someone elses images.

Paul

Hi Paul - when we check this, your images are being displayed. Can you provide an image ref that is appearing that is incorrect and we will investigate, thanks.

Will the old forum disappear or remain online? There is a wealth of information there, would be a shame if it disappeared.

This is yet to be confirmed, however the old forum will certainly be locked down for new posts from the 29th April. 

If it's any help when I looked earlier Paul and the user "oich" both had the same images - the Highlands, stags etc.It was a mix of various contributer.'s images.  They have different (their own ? ) pics now.

Just noticed on my profile page

http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/user/35-york-photographer/

Alamy
  •  
  • Images1662
  •  
  • Joined Alamy11 Jan 2004
Contact Information

in the section alamy, where its says 1662, it links to a load of pictures, by various photographers, which aren't mine, which don't seem to be related to the phrase york photographer (which appears in the search box)

If it's any help when I looked earlier Paul and the user "oich" both had the same images - the Highlands, stags etc.It was a mix of various contributer.'s images.  They have different (their own ? ) pics now.

Thanks - we'll investigate this - likely to be a small teething problem bug.

Paul

Hi Paul - when we check this, your images are being displayed. Can you provide an image ref that is appearing that is incorrect and we will investigate, thanks.

Seems to have resolved itself now..........I'll keep an eye on it.....

Just noticed on my profile page

http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/user/35-york-photographer/

Alamy

•  
  • Images1662
  •  
  • Joined Alamy11 Jan 2004
Contact Information

in the section alamy, where its says 1662, it links to a load of pictures, by various photographers, which aren't mine, which don't seem to be related to the phrase york photographer (which appears in the search box)

Working now

Guest Mark Pedley

The forum link to member images (below the avatar) points to the wrong account. Verified with a few other members links too. Does not happen with everyone.

Guest Thyrsis

Our member details say Images 0, Joined Alamy 31 Mar 2013.....

We actually signed up to Alamy in the year 2000 and have 1300+ images (under 2 pseudonyms)

same here . . . got quite a shock, thought I had forgotten a trip to Canada. But alas, 'twas not I, and nor were they my shots.

dd

We're still getting to the bottom of this - if you log out and log in again, you may find the link corrects itself however we are busy working on a proper solution.

Yes that worked for me.

David

I  noticed it says I have 207572 images online. I wish! It also says I joined in 2011 - also not true.

The link to my 207572 images shows older B&W work which definitely isn't mine.

Logging out and then logging in again seems to have resolved the issue.

We're still getting to the bottom of this - if you log out and log in again, you may find the link corrects itself however we are busy working on a proper solution.

I was able to correct mine that way too.

Paulette

Archived