In the a/c and up by a £1 from last year - whoo-hoo!  Fills the car up with fuel (nearly)!

Still, that figure doesn't take into account the commencement of sales for me here, so I'm looking forward to next year.  In any case, I view DACS as a nice bonus on top of everything (almost 'unearned' earnings).  Surprised, in fact, that the amount didn't go down from last year given the very pro-active promotion of the scheme by DACS on social networks, and thus presumably more togs claiming.

Yes mine is in too. Up from last year, so a nice little bonus.

Lodesmas - I can't get in to DACS to remind me how the banding works as it is closed now, but it is something like 1-3 instances, then 4-7 instances etc etc. I have 5 book sales and 7 magazines in total, so I think that puts me in the 2nd band up in each.

P.S. Sorry - I can't get the quote thing to work!

Cheers

Dave

Do you all bank online? Just wondered how you know already.

Online and I have the Barclays app on my phone which I tend to use most of the time. I just looked at my accounts this morning when having my morning cuppa in bed.......and saw the transfer.....sadly I will have to spend a chunk of the money today....

Someone asked for thresholds. I don't have financial ones but I do have the "how many images in X" thresholds.

Books

1 to 2
3 to 6
7 to 25
26 to 45
46 to 180
181 or more

How Many Images Within those Books

1 to 18
19 to 45
46 to 200
201 to 500
501 or more

Magazines & Journals

1 to 3
4 to 25
26 to 75
76 to 125
126 to 300
301 or more

In all of these magazines and journals, how many times were your works used in total?

1 to 30
31 to 120
121 to 300
301 to 1200
1201 or more

TV Claims

Remember you can only claim for artistic works included in any television programmes broadcast on the following channels in 2012 only: BBC1, BBC 2, BBC3, BBC 4, BBC News 24, BBC Parliament, CBBC, CBeebies, ITV1, C4, S4C, Channel 5.

REMEMBER THAT THE IMAGES ARE JUST FOR THE CURRENT CLAIM YEAR

1 to 2
3 to 6
7 to 20
21 to 70
71 or more

Someone asked for thresholds. I don't have financial ones but I do have the "how many images in X" thresholds.

Books

1 to 2
3 to 6
7 to 25
26 to 45
46 to 180
181 or more

<snipped>

That was me, Jools.  Thanks for the info; now logged so I know what to aim for next year! :)

Archived