How long is QC waiting time on average

From one day to ten days, depending on your approval history, the queue you end up in, upload errors, and pressure of busyness at Alamy. Generally a few days for me, but I don't upload 100 images at the same time. If longer than 10 days there is a good chance / risk that one of the images has failed QC and 28 days in the bin can be expected before you can deal with the culprit, check and reupload the images in all the waiting batches that will fail if one image fails.

As said, number of images makes no difference. Over the last 4 weeks or so I have had submissions go through next day, three days and 5 days. So, for me, I guess an average would be 2/3 days. If I upload on a Sunday evening, they are usually ready for key wording on the tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.

I dont tend to worry too much about QC time unless it goes over 7 days.

As said, number of images makes no difference. Over the last 4 weeks or so I have had submissions go through next day, three days and 5 days. So, for me, I guess an average would be 2/3 days. If I upload on a Sunday evening, they are usually ready for key wording on the tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.

I dont tend to worry too much about QC time unless it goes over 7 days.

Snap

Archived