Inappropriate use

It’s so annoying to do a Google search for a zoomed image only to find it appearing on a website with dozens of other Alamy watermarked images. I alerted Alamy to a couple of these, only to be told that they can’t do anything as the website is located in Indonesia, or some other far flung place. This is despite checking the web ID, which tells me that the host is a US company called cloudfare. Just came across all of my leopard photos (as well as other Alamy photos) on another website, ad offering them for download. Again, it’s hosted by Cloudfare. How can I find out where it is actually located? It’s made to look like Pinterest. It does give the Alamy references, so I suppose the only possible good thing is that it might lead someone to the actual photo.

http://www.thepinsta.com/bay-leopard-leopard-walking-with-mother_yGWqvypdRkDWxoeKY0lkJqE1q|oeAjwqwvwxNJ|ErIAH8kKQoEOhMDL7OXssZBZk9lnp2zAXls4l81lbj8Jhpw/2

Archived