Spelling Question

Hi Folks, I have a question about spelling in tags, does the search engine discriminate between words like colour and color or harbour and harbor? do i need to add tags that include both spellings? I know it can cope with capitals so it doesnt matter if i spell a word like Sydney all in lower case but not sure about others. Apologies if this has been dealt with elsewhere.

Alas, we do have to put in both spellings. Also different words for the same thing in American English and British. In their instructions they suggest adding mum and mom as well as mother.

Paulette

Yes, i can just see the caption now " A colourful (colorful) zucchini (courgette) and its associate, a well known aubergine (eggplant) were found floating in Sydney harbour (harbor) today. A spokesperson (representative) (spin doctor) for the fruit and vegetable industry declined to comment"

2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Wow. Bobbie Burns, Sally? Or just a note to the Scot milkman? We have a statue of BB here in Central Park, you know. 

Edo

No, just Scots gibberish.  And... we would never call him Bobby,  but he would be called Rabbie. There are hundreds of statues of him all over the world. Must be the most famous Scot, ever. Only one for sure to have his own holiday.

Archived