New contributor

Brian Vickers

Hi,

I originally posted a handful of images and gained one sale in 2016.....I have now amassed 500 that I want to upload.

I'm based in Newcastle, Staffs.

Looking forward to fruitful sales......hopefully.....everything crossed !

On 06/03/2018 at 08:28, Brian Vickers said:

Hi,

I originally posted a handful of images and gained one sale in 2016.....I have now amassed 500 that I want to upload.

I'm based in Newcastle, Staffs.

Looking forward to fruitful sales......hopefully.....everything crossed !

Hi, Brian, I live in Talke.

That's a couple of togs from Stoke-on-Trent/Newcastle that have joined recently! Extra competition!!

Edit: looking at your portfolio they look a bit exotic for Stoke!!

John.

16 minutes ago, Foreign Export said:

Welcome

It would certainly help your cause if you gave images a fuller caption - some i viewed are quite brief

regards

Thanks for this....steep learning curve I guess....Ill certainly improve captions.....all the best!

Just now, Brian Vickers said:

Cheers John.....shall we calve up out territories now or go for all out turf war?

I was here first - it's all out war!!!:D

I tell you what, you keep doing exotic locations and i'll do Stoke!

John.

thanks for that .....but it sounds suspiciously like a diversionary tactic to me...you are obviously sitting on a gold mine!

Seriously though...I've no idea what sells....any insights would be useful....I see you have quite few on sale....in fact more than the total I have on my hard drive

1 hour ago, Brian Vickers said:

thanks for that .....but it sounds suspiciously like a diversionary tactic to me...you are obviously sitting on a gold mine!

Seriously though...I've no idea what sells....any insights would be useful....I see you have quite few on sale....in fact more than the total I have on my hard drive

I have a few. 11 years hard works worth.

As to what sells, that's the $64,000 question - and I still don't know the answer!

I'm constantly surprised what sells, so the motto is upload anything and everything, and keep your fingers crossed.

John.

Archived