Whilst on holiday in Camogli Italy last year I came across a wedding and sneakily grabbed a few shots of the happy couple sat on the harbour wall.

My question is am I allowed to use any of these images as RM on Alamy?

Liam 

27 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Intriguing: a wedding with a divorce 'vibe'...

The guy is either longing for a coke or thinking about getting religion or both and she looks as if she is waiting for a bus. Not so much divorce as disconnection - perhaps the early stages of divorce - it's all down hill from here. 

1 hour ago, MDM said:

The guy is either longing for a coke or thinking about getting religion or both and she looks as if she is waiting for a bus. Not so much divorce as disconnection - perhaps the early stages of divorce - it's all down hill from here. 

Article in HuffPost.

wim

1 hour ago, MDM said:

That wasn't the overall impression but you certainly could read it into that image on its own.

I've added some appropriate keywords and as long as they don't find themselves in El País illustrating a feature on divorce I'll think I'll be alright.

22 minutes ago, GS-Images said:

This was on a different day in a different place.

Bride and Groom travelling in an old car on their wedding day. Stock Photo

Hmmm, newly wed and shoving the wife in the boot ....

Interesting marital strategy...

:)

Geoff - good to see your singular eye peeking back onto these pages once again!

My friend Jack Kurtz recently photographed a wedding couple while he was in the Philippines covering a volcano eruption.It's marked as Editorial Use Only but he did ask permission from the couple and got their names before photographing them.It ran in quite a few places and was featured in Petepixel.

daraga-albay-philippines-25th-jan-2018-m

43 minutes ago, fotoDogue said:

My friend Jack Kurtz recently photographed a wedding couple while he was in the Philippines covering a volcano eruption.It's marked as Editorial Use Only but he did ask permission from the couple and got their names before photographing them.It ran in quite a few places and was featured in Petepixel.

That is a truly amazing photo. Well done to Jack Kurtz.

1 hour ago, MDM said:

That is a truly amazing photo. Well done to Jack Kurtz.

Jack did quite well on his trip to the Philippines to photograph evacuees and general life in the area. One of the volcano, at dusk, ran on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, above the fold.

Archived