Alamy Stock photography workshops

RedSnapper

Just a quick reminder that I'll be running my very popular one-day Alamy stock photography and LiveNews workshop  again in Cirencester on April 7th this year.......

Full details here:

https://www.abbeyphotoschool.co.uk/alamy-sales-seminar

And if you can't get to Cirencester, I'll also be running a two/three day workshop in Tuscany later that month.......

keith morris

Sorry Keith.

I wish you all the best with the workshops and I would love to come to one of them, but circumstances at home will not allow me time to attend.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just about a month to go until my annual  Alamy Stock photography workshop in Cirencester...

As we did last year, we will be having a couple of people from Alamy itself there to answer any questions and queries directly...so it won't just be me giving help and advice!

This year we will be hearing from Corin Lawfull , part of the   Contributor Relations tweam and  welcoming back Jessica Mann from the Live News  office...

In think there are some places still available......but don;'t leave it too late

km

26 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

Just about a month to go until my annual  Alamy Stock photography workshop in Cirencester...

As we did last year, we will be having a couple of people from Alamy itself there to answer any questions and queries directly...so it won't just be me giving help and advice!

This year we will be hearing from Corin Lawfull , part of the   Contributor Relations tweam and  welcoming back Jessica Mann from the Live News  office...

In think there are some places still available......but don;'t leave it too late

km

one day will have to make my leaps across the pond correspond, but normally hit Europe in the fall when I can.

1 hour ago, RedSnapper said:

And .....here's some info (in Italian) on my 2 day workshop that I'll be running in Tuscany on the 21st and 22nd

https://lorenzestro.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/workshop-di-fotografia-di-stock/

km

Lira millionaire?

Allan

well.......I have made (quite a bit)  over £1million from my photography over my career.......(but it wasn't me that wrote  that blurb.....and the  only thing i've ever won was a voucher for a tripod back in 1987.....)

k

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/03/2018 at 18:11, Gina Kelly said:

I really wish I could attend!  Any chance you'd ever do this online or as video or podcast for those of us who can't get there?

At the moment, no, sorry.......we don't have the resources / skills available to do it.........but if that ever changes I'll let you know

km

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few days to go until the next workshop!

if there are people here who will be attending  can you reply/comment on this thread so I can have a look at your portfolios beforehand please...

See you on Saturday in Cirencester

km

Just checked, and we now have 19 people signed up to the session

Looking forward to meeting up with Jessica Mann ,  Live News editor, and Corin Lawfull from Contributor Relations who will be dropping in for a one hour Q&A session at lunchtime ....

If you've not booked your place, sorry, but we're full now!  Watch out for info on the 2019 event in due course

km

Archived