Don't understand the new layout

Not logged in to My Alamy for a while but yesterday FTP some live news images and today went to put them into my library but completely confused by it all.

I don't see how I make them for sale, I have filled everything in as far as I can tell but doesn't seem to have done anything.

Also it says I have 1390 images with poor discoverability but no idea what they need to sort this.

Any advice or hints welcome.

Thanks,

Dave

If you submitted to the News feed (with a proper headline and captions) they are already on sale. They will stay in the news feed for 2/3 days before becoming stock. You can add keywords and the optional data in AIM at any time and provided you have the minimum number of keywords and a caption the status will change to on sale,

14 hours ago, Russell said:

If you submitted to the News feed (with a proper headline and captions) they are already on sale. They will stay in the news feed for 2/3 days before becoming stock. You can add keywords and the optional data in AIM at any time and provided you have the minimum number of keywords and a caption the status will change to on sale,

Thats how I thought it worked in the past but these images are still not on sale, although I did see them in the live news feed.

EDIT: These are live now, my fault for not understanding new interface.

Dave

Archived