Gennadii Rybalov

A small jubilee.

40 minutes ago, funkyworm said:

I think you may be correct, but not in the way you mean. If I look at some of your images, particularely of the young ladies, they seem to be aimed at the Russian market... which is not a surprise as it is probably your main reference as to what sales...

However... whilst I have sold a few images through Alamy to Russia it is not their main market.

To take the example of the lady painting. Full make up... well, maybe, I was taking images last week of sportswomen getting covered in mud, and many of them were wearing full make up. However when painting most people would take precautions not to get paint on the furniture beyond and probably wouldn't wear their best dress. I was painting a door this morning, I didn;t wear an expensive dinner jacket but an old jumper and jeans which it didn;t matter if they got paint on them. Not being a lady I cant really speak for them but I am guessing that most would wear an old back to front shirt to painting and not their best frock they'd usually wear to  attend a plush party in.

BTW I like your fruit and veg shots, its just that just like the stereotypical jumping goldfish shot, there is a lot of competition. Also the toys... you can illustrate a lot with a few props.

I see a lot of consistency in you, thank you, useful!

35 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I'd like to see more ordinary images of shops, streets, buildings, transport, farms, factories, products, churches, food, tourism, environment, pollution, etc etc especially if you can illustrate global subjects such as global warming, sustainability, globalisation ( fast food chains?) 

I think you would get better sales than the glamour, concept style of photography which has been done so many times and could be anywhere. 

My suggestion would be to concentrate more on where you live and take pictures that other Alamy contributors cannot easily take.

I understand what you mean, but now unfortunately there is no possibility to expand the places and subjects of the pictures, since I hardly leave the house. God will give and I will have the opportunity to implement these ideas, but now there is no possibility, I am satisfied with what I have.

2 hours ago, tarsierspectral said:

I know what cherry tomato is. What I said is that from your keywords it’s hard to tell that cherry implies cherry tomato. If you had “Cherry tomato” in the title then it would be clearer.  I bet that image shows up when one searches for “cherry” which is wrong. 

But having said all that, who cares if it’s a cherry tomato or some other kind of tomato since you can’t even tell from the photo.  

Agree totally with that.

It's totally irrelevant to this particular image, but you need to put commas to keep phrases together when you're keywording, e.g. cherry tomato.

To emphasise, in this image, it's irrelevant that the tomato might be organic, heritage or cherry. Though for a different sort of image, heritage tomato, could perhaps be appropriate/relevant.

41 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Agree totally with that.

It's totally irrelevant to this particular image, but you need to put commas to keep phrases together when you're keywording, e.g. cherry tomato.

To emphasise, in this image, it's irrelevant that the tomato might be organic, heritage or cherry. Though for a different sort of image, heritage tomato, could perhaps be appropriate/relevant.

I wrote in the beginning that I know about my problem with the keywords.
Already edited these pictures. Thank you!