Images Sold in February (Max. 1 per day)

"One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article". - same image was used last month for print media.

presteigne-powys-wales-uk-9th-october-20

18 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

U.S. Editorial use of an old-ish photo I took at the Hotel Hershey, Pennsylvania

usa-pennsylvania-pa-hershey-hotel-hershe

I notice you have album covers in your portfolio. Aren't they copyrighted? How does that work? Just curious. Also, I clicked on your account because i'm from Pennsylvania and I don't always see a lot of Americans on here :)

2 hours ago, GS-Images said:

I'm not going to live that down, am I?  :)

And my serge :) came in today too for a couple of weather news images in December and January (after Storm Caroline)- both IMHO not very good or well processed.  But very decent amounts. February sales are almost equal to January so I am happy.

newhaven-harbour-edinburgh-scotland-unit

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/ADPJ9X/lighthouse-hotel-galle-sri-lanka-entrance-with-sinhalese-warrior-sculptures-ADPJ9X.jpg

Depending on where I look, the last of February for me, or the first of March.

But it came in at around 2PM Feb 28.

Galle. Architect: Geoffrey Bawa. Sculptor: Laki Senanayake. (Depicting the Battle of Randeniya - Portugese invaders against Sinhalese warriors.)

To India.

On 2/16/2018 at 15:31, M.Chapman said:

I took a picture of an Adder sunning itself by the North Cornish coastal path in March last year. It came as quite a surprise. I'll be uploading it before too long (still catching up on last year's pics). 

Mark

I was bitten by another kind of snake on Feb 17.

A fire in my building over the Angelo's restaurant had me being led out in heavy black smoke with the clothes on my back. The building is closed to all for who knows how long. I am homeless in NYC, staying with a friend for a short time now. A crisis? Yes, and a nightmare. 

Edo

37 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

A fire in my building over the Angelo's restaurant had me being led out in heavy black smoke with the clothes on my back. The building is closed to all for who knows how long. I am homeless in NYC, staying with a friend for a short time now. A crisis? Yes, and a nightmare. 

Edo

Oh, no, Ed. That is, for sure, a New York nightmare. Not the sort of photo op we want. I hope at least you will return to find no damage to your apartment. So glad you walked out. Our buildings can be awful in fires.

Paulette

56 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Edo

Really sorry to read this!!  Glad you are ok but also hope you didn't lose any property!!

Michael

59 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Edo

Glad to hear you're safe, Edo. I found a couple of articles online about the fire. Sounds like it was pretty bad. Have you been able to go back and get any your belongings (e.g. camera equipment)?

1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

Edo

How frightening!  I'm glad to hear you are safe.

Maria

Edo

I hope all will return to normal soon for you Edo. Worrying to think of your cameras and backups up there. The main thing is you're safe.

I believe the same happened to Funkyworm.

Gen

Edo

Thoughts are with you, Edo. Horrific experience. 

Edo

That's a shock. Hope you are well. Being without a camera can be survived - no home sounds really bad though.

Anything we can do?

wim

3 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Edo

So sorry to hear this, Edo. I’d noticed you hadn’t been posting. Glad to hear you’re okay. Escaping those old NYC buildings can be very tricky, and it sounds like it was quite a dangerous situation. 

6 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Edo

Awful. My heart goes out to you Edo, have been there. A very tough experience.  I was burned out of my co-op when I was 9 months pregnant, fortunately no harm to me or the baby and some of our stuff survived, but we were out of our home for 4 1/2 months with a newborn. Hope you're back home soon. Hard when you have to wait for a building management company or landlord to get repair work going. 

Archived