Images Sold in February (Max. 1 per day)

indian-wells-california-13th-march-2015-

Indian Wells, California 13th March, 2015 American tennis player Serena Williams defeats Monica Niculescu (Romania) in the Women's Singles 2nd Round at the BNP Paribas Open (score 7-5 7-5). 

Media: Website, app and social media

brant-point-lighthouse-in-nantucket-harb

For a UK magazine ... any sightings for next year's DACs purposes appreciated. Thanks!

Cape Cod seems to be as popular with UK travelers as it is with North Americans, lucky for me since it is a favorite place to visit and photograph. I'm happy so many people seem to share my fascination with lighthouses. 

1 hour ago, Normspics said:

Too funny, shoulda woulda coulda 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇨🇦

Weird, because Lothian and Borders Police no longer exists. It’s all Police Scotland, now. So whoever bought it is buying an out of date image.

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/E51J1Y/amsterdam-reguliersdwars-reguliersdwarsstraat-outdoor-bars-rainbow-E51J1Y.jpg

Amsterdam, what used to be the traditional heart of the lgbt scene.

BTW Mr.Nut, that's a great image of the Rotterdam Markthal (Market Hall) - They've been closed down some days recently for vermin and some reshuffling. Lots of stall holders had walked out.

wim

32 minutes ago, Rick Lewis said:

I think you may have found Amelia Earhart.  :P

Rick

LOL!! It was actually used as a prop in a film, then transferred to that location.

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Good going. I submitted a few of those last summer, but no interest shown (yet).

Thanks.  This is the first one of mine from last summer's smokeout that has sold.  It was apparently of interest to someone in Croatia.

porthcressa-beach-and-bay-hugh-town-st-m

Porthcressa beach and Bay Hugh Town, St. Mary's Island, Isles of Scilly, Cornwall, England, UK

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 February 2018
End: 23 February 2023

16 hours ago, gvallee said:

The first sale from my Borneo trip :D Personal Use :angry:

It will go a long way to pay for the trip or my new camera and notebook. NOT!!

red-leaf-monkey-presbytis-rubicunda-danu

Lovely picture.  Maybe the expression was because he foresaw the fee which would be coming :D

Archived