Images Sold in February (Max. 1 per day)

12 hours ago, ReeRay said:

The kids next door. I've lost count of the number of times this image has licensed. My best earner by far and shot on my own porch.

Isn't that always the way (almost). 

You can go shoot half way around the world and rarely sell those images.....but then shoot  in your own back yard or down the street and there is your best seller. Weird 

Nice photo.

:(

Do you think the plastic fork was really sticking through his ear? Here’s hoping it was like one of those fake “swords through the head” type of things. I come from the field of “traditional” education, but can’t imagine a sitiuation where I’d find a use for this type of pic. 

31 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

:(

Do you think the plastic fork was really sticking through his ear? Here’s hoping it was like one of those fake “swords through the head” type of things. I come from the field of “traditional” education, but can’t imagine a sitiuation where I’d find a use for this type of pic. 

I didn't hang with this guy for all that long but I am pretty certain the fork went all the way through....not fake.  I did take a series of photos of him, at Venice Beach, CA and was pretty nice about being photographed.  Not sure how it was used but the fee was decent for these days.

Archived