Images Sold in February (Max. 1 per day)

18 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

I like sales of old pictures: c1990, I think.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show

londoners-sit-and-stand-in-a-packed-carr

That's an absolutely awesome picture!

A nice birthday present. 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Direct mail and brochures ;  Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Print run: up to 1,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 08-February-2018 ; End: 08-February-2019 ; 

front-luxury-hotel-the-malmaison-and-res

5 minutes ago, Sally said:

A nice birthday present. What does only 9 copies mean?

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Direct mail and brochures ;  Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Print run: up to 1,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 08-February-2018 ; End: 08-February-2019 ; 
 Additional Details: 9 copies only

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

36 minutes ago, funkyworm said:

An all time 1970's classic train design. Doors only accessable by stepping on other passengers feet or knocking their knees. The inside door catch rarely worked so you had to open the window letting the cold in order to lean out and open the door from the outside with the chance that some do it early and get their heads whopped off like Vivian in the Young Ones.  And then departing passengers left the window open upon disembarking meaning that in half empty trains other passengers would had to get up and close it so that the heat wouldn't escape. And seats as abrasive as the  most coarse sand paper.

..and you could run after it as it pulled away from the station, jump on the step and open the door to get in. It was so much easier to be foolhardy back then

22 minutes ago, Avpics said:

..and you could run after it as it pulled away from the station, jump on the step and open the door to get in. It was so much easier to be foolhardy back then

and lean out the window as the train rounded the curve, and take photos !   unlike the trains of today, cooped up in uncomfortable airline style seating with no opening windows.

passenger-taking-a-photo-as-the-train-tr

Passenger taking a photo as the train traverses Ribblehead viaduct, North Yorkshire, UK.

(not sold by the way :()

On 2/7/2018 at 11:40, NYCat said:

F39RF8.jpg

F39RF8  Sociable Weaver Bird building a nest in Namibia

Paulette

Paulette - for your information, it's not actually a Sociable Weaver bird.  They're the one that build huge thatched constructions with many nest holes in them, sometimes attached to telegraph posts.  They are brown sparrow-like  birds, with no yellow on them.  Yours is possibly a female Masked Weaver.

9 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

That tall thin skyscraper in the middle is the one with the $100-million penthouse flat. I'm singing "Skylark", Gen. 

432-park-avenue-new-york-city-viewed-at-

Alright then. I'll make an offer on the $100M flat with the sale of my skylark. It's going for a song.

Gen

Archived