Reimar

January

After an early sale on 2nd Jan, I was feeling pretty upbeat......until there was nothing until 30/31st when 3 more dropped in. Low prices though.... 4 for a total of $50

• Upvote 1

My best ever month,  but that’s nothing to do with January, rather down to starting to upload Live News images, increasing my portfolio in its first year, and hopefully hard work revising tags.

Six sales for a total of $217. I presume everyone is quoting gross than what we get in our hands.

Edited by Sally
  • Upvote 1

Had a very slow start during January, then 4 sales in the last week for $179 gross. Also have an unreported sale from this month, so overall, a reasonable start to 2018.

• Upvote 1

7 for $196 gross

With 3 quite odd looking personal use sales. 

Zooms much much better.

Optimistic 😎

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Good start to the year volume-wise with lucky 13 sales, but not so good for revenue (only $262 gross) due to low -- and very low -- prices.

Sold my first RF image ever on Alamy in January, which I guess is something of a milestone.

Are you seeing customers searching for RF images John? I have very few and maybe not surprisingly cannot recall seeing a [RF] search, but this month there was one  [RM] search.

Twenty-two for $630. Can't complain at that of course, but it was heavily weighted towards the beginning of the month which gave false hopes of a huge January!

• Upvote 2

8 for $293 gross. One reasonable text book sale but also an abysmally low price for a web use - even a PU would have paid double. Zooms holding up so a good start to the year overall.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Very strange month for me.

6 sales by the 15th, gross $$ more than in each of 11 months of 2017 - then absolutely nada for the past two weeks.

Similar experience to mine. 8 sales by the 15th. gross $$ more than in each of 11 months of 2017, but then I had 5 more between 29th and 31st.

Overall not a bad month.

13 sales for $658. Highest $194.97 and lowest $11.48. Prices not bad for me - had another $$$ sale and a couple of sales in the $60s range.

Zooms doubled and views almost too.

John.

• Upvote 1

110 for the month.....

enough to pay for my drone training...with a bit to spare

km

• Upvote 1

7 at $180 gross which is good for me

• Upvote 2

Excellent month for volume - 28 in total, my best month to date - but less good for prices.  Too many low value sales giving a gross of $478.  Still a good start to my fifth year on Alamy.  58 zooms is also my best month to date.

• Upvote 3

Surprisingly good for me. 11 sales out of a total of 375 images on here, grossing $650. Skewed no doubt by no fewer than 9 being bought for a single book, including the cover! I'd love to know what it is ... 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Gary said:

Surprisingly good for me. 11 sales out of a total of 375 images on here, grossing $650. Skewed no doubt by no fewer than 9 being bought for a single book, including the cover!

I'm guessing they were all from you airplane artworks sets...?

km

• Upvote 1

4 sales, which is normal, for $311, which is better than normal. I don't do PU, Novel Use, UK newspaper scheme or distribution.

5 only for the month. Income disappointing which included two distributor sales. Down on January last year. Views and zooms up just a bit compared to the previous mouth.

Jim ;)   

Edited by Broad Norfolk
Figure correction!

42 minutes ago, Gary said:

Surprisingly good for me. 11 sales out of a total of 375 images on here, grossing $650. Skewed no doubt by no fewer than 9 being bought for a single book, including the cover! I'd love to know what it is ... 

You have a special talent. Congrats on the sales. :)

• Upvote 1

68 sales for $2320 gross - both figures about 10% down on January last year. 4 sales for $$$, highest for $338 for an indoor decor use but I had one for a similar use in November subsequently refunded so wont hold my breath!

Slow start to the month - sales and zooms both picked up in the final 10 days

Kumar (the Doc one)

After my best year ever - zilch!  It can only get better - I hope!

Hi All

One for $13 some zooms and one zoom for feb.

Regards

Jon

Three sales for $203, including nice Education Sector sale. Hope that's not it for me for the year though. ;)

Chris