My best ever month,  but that’s nothing to do with January, rather down to starting to upload Live News images, increasing my portfolio in its first year, and hopefully hard work revising tags.

Six sales for a total of $217. I presume everyone is quoting gross than what we get in our hands.

8 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Good start to the year volume-wise with lucky 13 sales, but not so good for revenue (only $262 gross) due to low -- and very low -- prices.

Sold my first RF image ever on Alamy in January, which I guess is something of a milestone.

Are you seeing customers searching for RF images John? I have very few and maybe not surprisingly cannot recall seeing a [RF] search, but this month there was one  [RM] search.

11 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Very strange month for me.

6 sales by the 15th, gross $$ more than in each of 11 months of 2017 - then absolutely nada for the past two weeks.

Similar experience to mine. 8 sales by the 15th. gross $$ more than in each of 11 months of 2017, but then I had 5 more between 29th and 31st.

Overall not a bad month.

13 sales for $658. Highest $194.97 and lowest $11.48. Prices not bad for me - had another $$$ sale and a couple of sales in the $60s range.

Zooms doubled and views almost too.

John.

Surprisingly good for me. 11 sales out of a total of 375 images on here, grossing $650. Skewed no doubt by no fewer than 9 being bought for a single book, including the cover! I'd love to know what it is ... 

16 minutes ago, Gary said:

Surprisingly good for me. 11 sales out of a total of 375 images on here, grossing $650. Skewed no doubt by no fewer than 9 being bought for a single book, including the cover!

I'm guessing they were all from you airplane artworks sets...?

km

42 minutes ago, Gary said:

Surprisingly good for me. 11 sales out of a total of 375 images on here, grossing $650. Skewed no doubt by no fewer than 9 being bought for a single book, including the cover! I'd love to know what it is ... 

You have a special talent. Congrats on the sales. :)

68 sales for $2320 gross - both figures about 10% down on January last year. 4 sales for $$$, highest for $338 for an indoor decor use but I had one for a similar use in November subsequently refunded so wont hold my breath!

Slow start to the month - sales and zooms both picked up in the final 10 days

Kumar (the Doc one)

Archived