Well, how did January go after all that slow month business?

Pretty slow for me.  Only 11 sales for $485.

I just got my best 3000 images set with 10 supertags each, so maybe things will step up now.

14 new sales for a gross $517, highest $150 (USA).

18 deals in total, including 2 refunds and resales for lower amounts giving a grand (but illusory)  total of $636.

Worryingly two sets of duplicate sales within the 14, so maybe further refunds on the way.

Zooms doubled over the month to somewhere near average.

After a dreadful start to the month, things did pick up......

3 for $114. Another for around $50 was refunded the day after it was reported (appears a genuine mistaken purchase as it was a similar to a previous sale in November under the same licensing terms).

All sales were made in the first 15 days, then nothing. Plenty of zooms and one known unreported sale from December.

Concerning to me are incorrect licensing usages (PU/presentations), and the time taken to resolve these when the culprits are found and reported.

EDIT: will be interesting to see what license terms are settled when these cases are resolved. 

Number of sales good at 20, but sales amounts low with nothing over $70, giving a total of $489 gross.

It is even worse translating back to GBP now that the exchange rate has recovered back up to $1-42 per £1. 

I know its only one month, but given my images on Alamy have increased from 6000 to 9800 since last January 2017, I was hoping for better. 

Archived