Copying keywords on IM

No, unfortunately enough. I would have liked this. F.inst. that you were able to convert the keyword boxes to a list of keywords by a click in a box - copy the list, and vice versa on the receiving image. I see something like this on a video site I know of.

2 hours ago, pierre rochon said:

Thank you.

Since I 'm kind of incompetent with computers, it looks to me like the solutions are too complicated, so  I'll keep on clicking and clicking, and clicking...

If you use Lightroom it's far easier to add your keywords there. No problems with copying and pasting, while the software remembers your previous keywords and will offer up a suggestion as you type. I've said it before but I'll say it again, the AIM editor could learn from that provided in LR.

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

The only shortcut I know is to copy and paste via a word processor. In Chrome you can do it directly but from FF you have to remove the carriage returns. I have a macro to do it.

Or just don't put in any carriage returns, I do it via Notepad.

16 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

That doesn't work for me. When directly pasted into the tag box AIM only sees the first five words as per the limit.

There are problems, I grant you; it's a really messed-up system.

Why on earth didn't they extensively user-test it before release?

Why don't they act on feedback in the forum?

Archived