'Not Ready' delay after upload

I'm sure it's because of the Bank Holiday and the person holding the reins over at the Alamy barn has maybe nodded off after a lunchtime cider, but I'm finding that the files I've uploaded via Reportage this afternoon aren't all appearing in Not Ready.

I sent 88 and only 51 appeared after 30 mins, then slowly 78 but not the full 88. Yet. 

As I said, I'm sure it will update ok either a bit later or in the morning. In the meantime I'll learn the fine art of patience.

(Grrr .!)

Rgds,

Richard.  

ucky you :)

I seem to be stuck in the "Processing - average wait time 24 hours" queue :unsure:

Cheers,

Philippe

We uploaded a batch of 90 yesterday and it went from 23 > 24. I've double-checked files this end and there's no data corruption on any of them, plus the uploader reported all 90 received with zero fails. I think there's still some problems with the uploader. Never had this many 'processing 24' delays in many years of uploading here.

J

*Update*: Just noticed our batch has now gone to 'Awaiting QC'.

UPDATE

12+ hours afterwards and all are now present.

Strange behaviour from the servers not seen before!

Richard. 

Same thing happened with me. All now present and accounted for. I'd not seen this happen before either.

Best

Richard

ucky you :)

I seem to be stuck in the "Processing - average wait time 24 hours" queue :unsure:

Cheers,

Philippe

We uploaded a batch of 90 yesterday and it went from 23 > 24. I've double-checked files this end and there's no data corruption on any of them, plus the uploader reported all 90 received with zero fails. I think there's still some problems with the uploader. Never had this many 'processing 24' delays in many years of uploading here.

J

We too have the same problem with uploads yesterday.

Regards

Archived