Dear alamy, 

I am Jahangir alam as a contributor of alamy.
last 1/2 week i saw a problem in alamy site "Uploading Problem" and "Uploading too slow"
I try to upload my 15 MB file uploading time to do 35 minute to up...than error!! 
I try to several time...but, same problem...than
My Net connection is ok...I try to others site is uploading thats the ok and fine...
what i do?? Plz Help any one know that...

Onuchcha, I can't remember if I wrote this elsewhere, but I find your images, especially those of the various Bangladeshi working environments, incredibly fascinating and inspiring. They remind me that I need to get a lot more "stuck right in" and need to find more interesting angles (I tend to shoot far too much too "flat" and frontal in these situations) when photographing such environments, to make the viewer feel like they are more involved and close to the action. Sorry - not answering your question, I know, and am rambling on. But sometimes Alamy is very useful for reminding oneself that photography is a long and continued curve of learning and experimenting, and looking through these images, has just given me a good kick in the backside to try that style more often. (although back to topic, I agree that Filezilla is likely to be quicker as I've also had lots of issues with the uploader lately and it keeps cutting out briefly despite high upload speeds, TFP will more easily cushion any signal drops) 

9 hours ago, Onuchcha said:

Dear alamy, 

I am Jahangir alam as a contributor of alamy.
last 1/2 week i saw a problem in alamy site "Uploading Problem" and "Uploading too slow"
I try to upload my 15 MB file uploading time to do 35 minute to up...than error!! 
I try to several time...but, same problem...than
My Net connection is ok...I try to others site is uploading thats the ok and fine...
what i do?? Plz Help any one know that...

I have also been having problems uploading lately.  Group of photos ends up being split into 3 or 4 different uploads which is annoying, and that's using Alamy Bridge FTP.

Archived