The $100,000+ club

Alamy

On 28/02/2018 at 11:23, spacecadet said:

If that's rubbish, I haven't even got a dustpan and brush.

What he said.

It took me nine years to get 467 images uploaded, but I've nearly doubled that in the first three months of this year - partly as a result of reading this thread and realising I needed to get my *rse in gear. The other stimulus was starting a run last summer of at least one sale per month which eventually ran out in March. I guess it's finally dawned on me that there's an element of control in all of this. If I work consistently and upload a far larger quantity of diverse images, I CAN increase sales. But the folk on here putting the word 'only' in front of five figure numbers still takes my breath away!

If things continue as they are my descendants might see the $100k target achieved.....

Extrapolating forward from last year (a dangerous thing to do), it would take me another 10 years to hit the jackpot, Alamy and I may or may not still be around :unsure:

That blog includes David Kilpatrick as a $100,000 earner. Nice to see. He was a wonderful contributor to the forum before he got too busy. Maybe one day he will return.

Paulette

Archived