On 18/01/2018 at 19:17, Justin Case said:

All you need to know about Tone Curve in Lightroom
https://youtu.be/cGib3rR8zG0

That one is probably a bit beyond me, but it’s useful to understand what the panel does. I’ve now looked at some of the earlier videos that I missed about the Library module, learned a couple of little things I didn’t know. What struck me is whether it’s possible to have a crib sheet for all of the shortcuts mentioned in the videos, as it’s hard to remember them all!

59 minutes ago, Sally said:

What struck me is whether it’s possible to have a crib sheet for all of the shortcuts mentioned in the videos, as it’s hard to remember them all!

I've not watched the videos as I know my way around Lightroom but I presume you mean keyboard shortcuts. The official Lightroom Manual has an extensive list of shortcuts at the very end. Unlike Photoshop, it is not possible to customise the shortcuts.

On 1/19/2018 at 22:10, Sally said:

That one is probably a bit beyond me, but it’s useful to understand what the panel does. I’ve now looked at some of the earlier videos that I missed about the Library module, learned a couple of little things I didn’t know. What struck me is whether it’s possible to have a crib sheet for all of the shortcuts mentioned in the videos, as it’s hard to remember them all!

Hi Sally,
I did not include the list of shortcuts because they are available, as pointed out by MDM.
Maybe I should have included the link in the video

On 1/19/2018 at 22:10, Sally said:

There's an inbuilt crib sheet within Lightroom!

In any module in Lightroom, you can view a list of available shortcuts for that module onscreen by pressing CTRL + /

26 minutes ago, losdemas said:

In any module in Lightroom, you can view a list of available shortcuts for that module onscreen by pressing CTRL + /

I forgot that. Good reminder thanks. It's actually cmd + / on a Mac not ctrl (which does exist on the Mac keyboard).

7 hours ago, MDM said:

I forgot that. Good reminder thanks. It's actually cmd + / on a Mac not ctrl (which does exist on the Mac keyboard).

That’s helpful to know, and much easier to access. Thanks

On 1/23/2018 at 00:41, losdemas said:

That is right,
very good reminder!

Archived