Kodak - remember them?

They went from a very dominant position to being a pretty marginal player in a short space of time. Their attitude to professionals was deplorable. I remember being a member of a liaison committee with AFAEP and a couple of Kodak representatives which lasted scarcely a year. Fuji were coming up fast on the outside lane and Kodak just handed them the race. The idea of a cryptocurrency is laughable. No thanks!

Just had another look and it says it isn't working at the moment, and can you come bacK later. Sounds normal for Kodak!

Though the idea to  protect photographers from unlicensed and unauthorized use of their (our) images sound interesting, the part related to the cryptocurrency which says "receive payment for licensing their work immediately upon sale, and sell their work confidently on a secure blockchain platform" looks a bit suspicious to me

6 hours ago, MDM said:

At least Linda McCartney sausages are still doing well. I'll take a few packs as part payment.

She was never related to Eastman-Kodak, yet the idea still persists! :( 

47 minutes ago, AlanW said:

She was never related to Eastman-Kodak, yet the idea still persists! :( 

Wow. Thanks for correcting. I have always thought that she was r - something I read years ago. I presume the idea comes from her being a photographer. I still like her revamped sausages though :)

Archived