Sign in to follow this  
funkyworm

Camera harness for photographers with back problems.

Here a small piece from the local Hague news about one of my most collegial colleagues who is now able to continue his work despite chronic back problems thanks to a special camera harnass.

https://omroepwest.bbvms.com/view/regiogrid/2890322.html

If anyone is in the same position and wants to know details of the harnass let me know and I'll contact Hans to ask.

• Upvote 1

Great find, Richard. What's wrong with his back?

I remember once talking to a photographer who had fixed a monopod to a walking frame or rollator as we call them in Germany ... 

2 hours ago, vpics said:

Great find, Richard. What's wrong with his back?

I remember once talking to a photographer who had fixed a monopod to a walking frame or rollator as we call them in Germany ... 

Well found, Wim.

I am not quite sure of the exact nature of his problems. Since I have known him he had back problems, but it seem to have gotten especially bad of late. In the piece it talks of a muscle sickness combined with complications to his nervous system.

Hans really is one of the nicest chaps out there. Someone who will go out of his way to make sure that others also get the best shots they can. Occasionaly you run into plonkers, at which point its worth remembering there are also types like Hans around.

• Like 1