Images Sold in January (max one per day)

5 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Interesting that, a lot of presentations this week. Encouragingly mine was the highest price for presentation since 2014.

However I note that "newsletter" is a fairly recent addition to that licence type.

My licence was not much.:mellow:

Allan

Arras. Used to be in Picardy, now it's Hauts-de-France. Get to those legacy tags, and jump to it!

H2KK1F.jpg

PU bought in France: " Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destiné à la revente.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use "

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

H6MA4X.jpg

Incidentally, an Alamynopoly for me by the very specific search that brought it up.

SNAP !.....That's the same (near enough) of my photo (  CRTK5W ) of Surrey St. market in Croydon. Mine has also been licenced too.

2 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

Search term the other day was "bae hawk cockpit". Total Views 100, total zoom 1.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000

Start: 10 January 2018
End: 10 January 2023

Cool. I've also had two come in today with the exact same report. I'm thinking an RAF100 book?

JTY5EEG3581R

7 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

That looks like 2016, the year I covered it too. Never sold a frame of this on Alamy!

Hi Richard. This was from 2017, and appeared as a 'pic of the day' in the Telegraph. It was initially billed at normal rates - after the usual long delay - and this is finally the balance due for a Live News image, with 2018 Easter eggs already on the shelves!

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Hi Richard. This was from 2017, and appeared as a 'pic of the day' in the Telegraph. It was initially billed at normal rates - after the usual long delay - and this is finally the balance due for a Live News image, with 2018 Easter eggs already on the shelves!

It's a nice picture. I wonder what the weather will be like this year!

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

Cool. I've also had two come in today with the exact same report. I'm thinking an RAF100 book?

JTY5EEG3581R

I reckon you might be right. My RAF stuff is largely contemporary. If you hear anything about it, I'd be grateful to know more .. thanks. Best wishes to the estuary BTW. I used to live in Rayleigh and before Photography, worked at Southend airport.

59 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

It seems that some folks up in Sweden are interested in my kitchen sink. I hate the phrase, but I guess this proves that "anything sells."

empty-wet-kitchen-sink-with-open-drain-G 

Oof, I used to take beautiful landscapes. Now I'm reduced to this (licensed this week)...

sign-in-window-notifying-customers-that-

4 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Oof, I used to take beautiful landscapes. Now I'm reduced to this (licensed this week)...

Might not be relevant, but it's Whittlesey not -sea.

Thought you might appreciate it. I always do when forumites pick up my keywording errors.

Archived