Bryan

So how was December?

I'm starting this as I feel chipper after a canny month.

31 for $948 best $154, worst ( censored).

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

18 for $393 best $67, worst > $5 :angry: (a RM image with a decent print run: Image Size: 1/4 page, Start: 01 November 2017, End: 01 November 2022, Online Magazine. Duration: One year)...... Unfortunately, c'est la vie!

Edited by Jansos
too much info
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I've yust reminded myself of a new year's resolution.

Don't quote low prices here.

Not that I had any;)

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Very quiet month. 4 for $75, but there was a refund of $58 so not much to speak of. I will highlight the lowest which was a distributor sale which netted me $1.01 from a trip down the Suffolk coast which would hardly have bought me an ice cream on Southwold pier! Zooms down considerably but views held up. Looking forward to what 2018 brings.

Jim ;)  

• Upvote 1

9 sales for $178. No nice figures this month. CTR average.

• Upvote 1

23 sales for $626 gross, which is above average for 2017. Highest was $125.

• Upvote 1

December was pretty close to average for me on sales and revenue.   14 for $1078.

• Upvote 1

About average for December, and below average for the year; - 61 sales for $1720 gross - 3 sales over $100, best was $199.99

Kumar (the Doc one)

• Upvote 1

Roughly average in quantity but BME in value thanks to two TV sales. All the other images went for $25 and less, so it would have been a disheartening month without those two. Having said that I'm still outstanding a number of images from September which I would normally have expected to see reported as the month went to bed.

26 for 1170

Just under my average for this year.

My average for this year: under my average for last year, but that's another thread.

wim

• Like 1

3 for $208 gross.  Pathetic compared to the figures on here, but with the size of my port, I'm pleased.  Onwards and upwards!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not good at all - 2 sales, $66.20 gross. However, I had a sale come in this morning, and being the first day of the year I'm taking it as a good omen for 2018 :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

December started off slowly, but things picked towards the end of the month, and I ended up with 15 sales for $617 gross. Two $100 (exactly) sales in the bunch. Most of the late-comers were of images that had been zoomed earlier on. I averaged 11.3333... sales per month in 2017, which is my best yet.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Upvote 2

Average number licences.  No low prices.

(I agree with others that it's not good policy to advertise low prices as I feel it might give a false impression to buyers who can also read our comments)  Many low prices are due to bulk buying but many buyers might be led to believe that low prices are for one off purchases.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Gina Kelly said:

Not good at all - 2 sales, $66.20 gross. However, I had a sale come in this morning, and being the first day of the year I'm taking it as a good omen for 2018 :)

Love the positivity!!!

• Upvote 1

Rainy.

Saleswise not good, but experience tells me I shouldn't expect record breaking sales in December.