So how was December?

Exceptional volume of sales for the size of my port, 17 for the month, but every silver lining has a cloud and my cloud was most were newspaper deal prices so only $369 for the month. Almost like snakes and ladders CTR was it's highest this year so maybe there's more good news to come.

Best month ever with 24 sales. Revenue best month for the year at $537.

Worryingly, views and zooms way down - views lowest since Jan. 2016 and zooms, Oct 2016. CTR 0.47.

Although a $100 sale just popped in today!

John.

Nothing in December, and during the year I only can pay some coffees with it.  I am close to 800 photos in my portfolio and it seems different to the colleagues portfolios who are selling well, so it is time to change the strategy, congratulations for all good results, I hope that in Dec 2018 I will can report, at least, at the same level of this great group. ;)

If you have recommendations to improve and you want to share with me its will welcome.

3 hours ago, Stokie said:

Best month ever with 24 sales. Revenue best month for the year at $537.

Worryingly, views and zooms way down - views lowest since Jan. 2016 and zooms, Oct 2016. CTR 0.47.

Although a $100 sale just popped in today!

John.

B*gg!r! just refunded!!

John.

December was a little bit above average with 8 sales for $362.47 gross / $166.54 net.  Views were well down at 3554 but zooms not so much at 21 for a CTR of 0.59.

High was $89.00 / $44.50, low a distributor at $3.39 / $1.02.   Four sales on the same day for $50.00 / $25.00.

All in all, not a bad month for me.

Robert

2 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Ouch! Hope it gets rebought.

So do I!! I thought it was a great start to the year.

The same image was bought for $100 a couple of months ago so I wondered why it was purchased again.

On 01/01/2018 at 10:50, spacecadet said:

I've yust reminded myself of a new year's resolution.

Don't quote low prices here.

Not that I had any;)

Good idea - my apologies, totally understand.

Archived