Newbie to Alamy

Pam Reynolds

Hi folks,

I'm a recycled teenager at 69 years old, and I took photography in my retirement - it's the best decision I've made. Now I'm dipping my toes into videos, does Alamy accept videos from contributors, and if so, how do you upload them.

Many thanks for your time

Pam

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

Welcome Pam.

No Alamy do not accept videos at the moment. They used to but no longer. They decided to concentrate on stills.

Good luck!

Gen

Many thanks for your reply, it was just a thought about videos, but I need to get my stills perfect before I jump into anything else.  Thank you once again

3 hours ago, Rob C said:

Hello from Jackfield. We must be neighbours by the looks of your images. Nice images by the way. Keep them coming and hopefully the sales will follow.

Hi Rob, yes we are neighbours and I live in Shawbirch, Telford.  There are so many lovely places in Shropshire to take images from, we don't have to travel too far.  Thank you for your lovely thoughts.

3 minutes ago, vicky allum said:

Hi Pam, you are never to old for photography,it is a wonderful hobby and pastime,and your photos are very good.

Ah Vicky, that means a lot.  I'm loving every minute of it all, and thank you for what you say about my images. I've had a look at yours and they are also very good and we can look forward to some sales - that being the icing on the cake :)  I lived in London for almost 45 years before moving to the Midlands so I know some of the places you have photographed and it's nice to see them

On 12/5/2017 at 21:12, Pam Reynolds said:

Ah Vicky, that means a lot.  I'm loving every minute of it all, and thank you for what you say about my images. I've had a look at yours and they are also very good and we can look forward to some sales - that being the icing on the cake :)  I lived in London for almost 45 years before moving to the Midlands so I know some of the places you have photographed and it's nice to see them

Thank you Pam for your kind words regarding my photos, i to am in my 60s and so love taking photos of everything i see as interesting,yes waiting in hope for a sale soon ,keep in touch ,vicky

On 12/5/2017 at 06:01, Pam Reynolds said:

Many thanks for your reply, it was just a thought about videos, but I need to get my stills perfect before I jump into anything else.  Thank you once again

Welcome Pam!  I don't think you have very long to wait for your stills to become "perfect"!  I think you have this photography thing down pretty good now.  I think you will enjoy it here. 

Rick

Archived