Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in December . (1 per day)

Alright, I'll start.

Hyams Beach in Jervis Bay, New South Wales,  has arguably the whitest sand in Australia, although there's some discussion about Hill Inlet.

hyams-beach-is-a-spectacular-stretch-of-

1 hour ago, vpics said:

Ho ho ho!

santa-claus-welcoming-celebrities-at-the

@vpics, studio shot or did you just get lucky that the store santa had brilliant lighting available??  As the Brits would say, "cracking good shot"!!  (Sorry, if I've offended any Brits with the wrong saying)  :)

Just now, Rick Lewis said:

@vpics, studio shot or did you just get lucky that the store santa had brilliant lighting available??  As the Brits would say, "cracking good shot"!!  (Sorry, if I've offended any Brits with the wrong saying)  :)

Actually, this was taken before a celebrity red carpet arrivals event in Hyde Park. 

Being a follower of the redsnapper-school of stock photography ;), I asked Santa to pose for me. Keith (redsnapper) once said "take shots before or after photo opp events" - or something like that.

All the other photographers thought that I was mad. 

You got to be mad to be a stock photographer. 

Museum Display, searched by common name & 2 binomial names  as recently reclassified (I had both previous and new) & licenced at the same time. Also interesting that of 6 images that showed for the search, there were 4 images not even related in any way to this species. Just badly keyworded.

many-banded-pipefish-dunckerocampus-mult

3 hours ago, cbimages said:

Museum Display, searched by common name & 2 binomial names  as recently reclassified (I had both previous and new) & licenced at the same time. Also interesting that of 6 images that showed for the search, there were 4 images not even related in any way to this species. Just badly keyworded.

many-banded-pipefish-dunckerocampus-mult

Your hard work and classification research paying off. Well deserved. 

Yucky-mucky beige skies above London (that day in October when Sahara desert dust mashed with pollution and Portuguese wildfire clouds) Live news pic, used in the Times, but as usual used a few days after the news deadline so low value. Alas, they all count so won't complain.

london-uk-16th-oct-2017-shoppers-on-oxford-street-do-not-appear-too-KDW4HJ.jpg

EDM14A.jpg

EDM14A  Grizzly bear cub clamming.

I am rather delighted about this because I am from California and apparently it is a country now.

The image will appear as a graphic within a permanent exterior zoo exhibit. 

I also rather like the idea of being a part of a zoo there.

Paulette

Probably one of my lowest priced sellers that I can remember......

young boy shoplifting sweets in a small mini market Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 November 2017
End: 01 November 2022
Online Newspaper. Duration: One year. Flat rate per image, bulk discount.

Archived