Good way to start the month

6 sales have popped in today, I wonder if a newspaper missed the November deadline?  Unprecedented on the first day of the month in my experience.

Anyone else seen a flush of activity today?

Edit, yes, after seeing the details, 5 of the 6 are  calendar shots.  

2 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

Two calendar sales here, each for $5.12 each. I had three other calendar sales during sales during November which realised more than ten times these amounts. The marketing strategy defies me!!

Jim ;)

Sounds like a 'one pic a day' calendar...

2 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

Two calendar sales here, each for $5.12 each. I had three other calendar sales during sales during November which realised more than ten times these amounts. The marketing strategy defies me!!

Jim ;)

2 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Sounds like a 'one pic a day' calendar...

2 hours ago, Pearl said:

If you look at sales history you'll see the small ones are one pic a day

Pearl

Thanks, Pearl. I can rest easy now!

Jim.

3 hours ago, Robert M Estall said:

I've had a couple of those $41 calendar sales as well. There seem to be a whole lot of them! Hope there isn't a mass cancellation, almost sounds too many to be real.

That was my concern as well. Plus, my 2 'one pic per day' sales had identical usage for the same photo (which I raised with MS before seeing this thread).

Archived