Anyone know this toad?

From John's link "In Canada, Fowler’s Toad is limited to a small number of locations along the north shore of Lake Erie. It is also found in the eastern United States."

According to Wikipedia, the American Toad ranges as far west as the Dakotas and parts of Manitoba.

58 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Lot's of help here for U.S. forum members.

It's OK, we understand (sort of). B)

OK, for those of us who are geographically challenged.

As far as I'm concerned, anything left of the Hudson River is West.

B_americanus_range23.png

1 hour ago, fotoDogue said:

From John's link "In Canada, Fowler’s Toad is limited to a small number of locations along the north shore of Lake Erie. It is also found in the eastern United States."

According to Wikipedia, the American Toad ranges as far west as the Dakotas and parts of Manitoba.

I think that Jill might just be located near the north shore of Lake Erie where the Fowler's toad apparently hangs out.

Could also be an American toad, of course. I don't really know my toads.

Thanks for all the help in trying to tell which toad it is.  I am more north of Lake Ontario than Lake Erie, so I am probably looking at an American Toad.  But he was a tiny little devil. I'll continue to research before I officially label him.

Jill

5 hours ago, spacecadet said:

A recent refugee, perhaps, or come over to get cheaper toad pills.

:D :lol:

I think that’s funny because I get one med from a Canadian online drugstore.  My insurance pays for half of it if I buy it local, but the Canadian med with my paying in full is cheaper than the half off here.

Dont get me started.....:angry:

Betty

Archived