Steep drop in zooms this month?

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

I'm too old for that kind of thing

Do I detect a bit of 'bah humbug' creeping in here? Anyway, thanks for all your research through the year, Bryan. Put you feet up for a bit! I've now stopped and got up to date ready for a brand new 2018!!

Jim. :)

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Yes, views and zooms down as we approach the end of the month, but this is the Xmas shutdown. While the papers will still be working I guess that many publishers will be on their hols for the next week or so.

Been a canny December saleswise mind !

Yes, sales have been good this month - in fact my best month ever on Alamy!!

John.

6 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

Do I detect a bit of 'bah humbug' creeping in here? Anyway, thanks for all your research through the year, Bryan. Put you feet up for a bit! I've now stopped and got up to date ready for a brand new 2018!!

Jim. :)

Just my deviant sense of humour Jim, without the "a" in hppy it sounds like Hippy

Thanks for the thanks, searching for images used keeps me out of mischief.

20 minutes ago, Justin Case said:

About a month ago I lost the infos about views, zooms and CTR from MyAlamy.
Is it only me?

What were your figures like before? It may just be that you haven't actually •had• any view or zooms in the last month. Unusual but not impossible with a small-ish collection

km

1 hour ago, Justin Case said:

Thank you Redsnapper and Cecile,
I had the Measures not showing.
It is working now. I am going to hide somewhere :-)

Sometimes they decide to hide on their own and I have to bring them up again. That’s probably what happened to you, and not your fault.

The first time it happened to me I was confused, too. 

Betty

3 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Sometimes they decide to hide on their own and I have to bring them up again. That’s probably what happened to you, and not your fault.

The first time it happened to me I was confused, too. 

Betty

Thank you Betty.
I agree, Measures seem to have a life of their own, we must watch them very carefully.
:-)

Archived